Teams 2020 Rate My Pre-Season Team

Remove this Banner Ad

Status
Not open for further replies.
H2TYW is not stalking Barrass. They're simply meant to be together.

Here he is helping Barrass with his laundry after a weight session.

giphy.gif
1579304062713.png

First team for 2020

1579303772703.png

It's waaaay too early for rookies and team structure depends on the rookies available

I'll probably have to trade 1 of Neale or Fyfe to a $500k-$600k premo to raise funds. Dusty to Heeney/Greene also on the cards

If they line up in round 1, Doch, Robbo and Dev will be hard to ignore

First team for 2020

View attachment 807663

It's waaaay too early for rookies and team structure depends on the rookies available

I'll probably have to trade 1 of Neale or Fyfe to a $500k-$600k premo to raise funds. Dusty to Heeney/Greene also on the cards

Depending on which rookies become available and viable, I'd get rid of Kyle Dunkley for a base priced rookie if you need funds. He's priced the same as this years top draft pick. Very much doubt his scores will justify selection at that price. Pretty solid apart from that.

First team for 2020

View attachment 807663

Needs more Jasper

Thrown Hurn in the bin FFS & grab a solid Milera type.

He's older most pyramids and moves like one too.

Move Whitfield down to Jack Steven and upgrade that M5 mid spot.

For your team to look better, it needs to look more like mine :thumbsu:
Did you know that Hurn is actually faster than Milera..
It's that premiership medal and all those AA jackets that slow him down bro.

First team for 2020

View attachment 807663

Love that Treacy pick bruz. :thumbsu:

Did you know that Hurn is actually faster than Milera..
It's that premiership medal and all those AA jackets that slow him down bro.

Sexy quads pumping, he should be sprinting at the Olympics

(Log in to remove this ad.)

OK kents operation no Gawndy is a no go...
I repeat abort abort!!

The differnce between these two teams is 14 keepers to 16 potential keepers and Yeo goes from M4 to M5.

Its literally

Grundy > Lycett
Gawn > NicNat
Whitfield > Steven
D5 rookie < Roberton
M7/8 rookie < Dunkley

Ive worked it out to be a 69 point worse off team based on last years averages.

Plus you then have to spend trades getting in Grundy and Gawn, you lose them as VC/C options and you lose a bit of cash gen from the extra rookies.

GAWNDY locked the fu** in campaigners :moustache:

View attachment 807530

View attachment 807523
Yes, you probably do need to go with Gawndy, but it should be noted that in their post bye games Gawn ($697k) averaged 123 which rises to 137 if you delete his injury affected game against Brisbane, Grundy ($706k) averaged 135 and Goldstein ($609k) averaged 127. If that carries through to 2020 then you're looking at almost a $100k savings for the loss of just 8 ppg if you go with Goldstein over Grundy. Of course Goldstein could start like he did last year and leave a big problem.

Love the pick of Hurn. People put him down, but he's first chosen defender for me. Also really like Greenwood. Had hoped I might have him to myself. He should really cut loose at the Suns and he'll only need to confirm that in the preseason to be a certain starter for me.

Last edited:
Depending on which rookies become available and viable, I'd get rid of Kyle Dunkley for a base priced rookie if you need funds. He's priced the same as this years top draft pick. Very much doubt his scores will justify selection at that price. Pretty solid apart from that.
Yeah I just grabbed anybody that stood out at that price range, very highly doubt I'll start him. Although his brother is such a stud, and if the Dees throw him in the middle, he may be a piggy like his bro. But yeah, just a placeholder at this stage

Team structure is purely dependant on where the good rookies are come round 1

I like this team.

All except for Hannebery that is.

Seeing him in your team makes my aggots ache.
Yeah sorry about that :thumbsu: I had no choice after all the talk about Milera I was going to get him but Nuggs Bunny went and spoiled it and bought the last 30 of him and now there are none left.

Yeah sorry about that :thumbsu: I had no choice after all the talk about Milera I was going to get him but Nuggs Bunny went and spoiled it and bought the last 30 of him and now there are none left.
Sorry mate, I snatch up Mileras like a chinese family in the baby formula aisle.

Sorry mate, I snatch up Mileras like a chinese family in the baby formula aisle.
That's ok I might just grab the last Gibbs that's on the floor it's a bit soiled but it might be ok with a new coach.

Going in a new direction this year, injuries might hurt but the ceiling is huge. Let me know your thoughts. Positive feedback only please

xziXUy7.png
tumblr_lywidz1mv51rnufsxo1_400.gif

Status
Not open for further replies.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back