Teams 2020 Rate My Pre-Season Team

Remove this Banner Ad

Status
Not open for further replies.

Cool team, though I don’t think Cottrell is much chance of a game in the first half of the season. Williamson is our defence rookie who is probably the best chance at starting round 1, probably on a wing.

Is Starcevich a good chance to play early? D5 is some confidence though understand rookies are place holders at this stage.
Starcevich has impressed during the preseason, so he's one to watch over the Marsh series.

I thought your POD last season was M Crouch going 110+?
Sicily was 2018 .....Rockcliff 2019 .....got M.Crouch around the byes due to injuries to more preferred options .....he could go alright in 2020, but I'm not game to choose him

(Log in to remove this ad.)

I'll stay away from Hanners then.
Gotta take some risks in this game ....certainly take board info on board, but gotta trust the numbers and your gut

I think Ratten is a good Coach .....St Kilda have recruited well ....Hanners is fit and doing full training

The vibe for Hanners is strong ....either that or my arthritis is playing up ?

My latest effort.
I don,t see any reliable/value premium forwards.
comment away.
View attachment 819728

Cut a mid premuim and turn one of your forward midpricers into a Whitfield or Dusty. You should be able to run 3 rookies on field in the mids that score well.

Gotta take some risks in this game ....certainly take board info on board, but gotta trust the numbers and your gut

I think Ratten is a good Coach .....St Kilda have recruited well ....Hanners is fit and doing full training

The vibe for Hanners is strong ....either that or my arthritis is playing up ?
What's the plan with Hanners? Hope he lasts until byes then upgrade or sneaky keeper at M8?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back