Preview Rd 17 ins & outs vs Saints IN Franklin, OUT Peterson

Remove this Banner Ad

Status
Not open for further replies.
does anyone see suckling as a chance in the next few weeks, been in the best in the 3 or so weeks for BH. his elite kick could be handy

Really hop Whitey kills it tonight! He is a quality player and leader, and a quality kid.

Sure he had a quiet day last week but from the reports i have heard from different people (haven't seen any of the game), he wasn't really looked for as an option as much as he could have been. This is one thing that i have noticed a few times in the games that i have been at, he can make space and get away from his opponent, but is often overlooked as an option to go to.

I do think that Muston has been a bit unlucky this year as well, doesn't seem to have done much wrong. I have a few questions re his kicking accuarcy and decision making at times, but can see why he was rated so highly as a junior.

Anyway, hope we smash the Saints. GO HAWKS!!!:D

Was checking the teams and lol'd at Peterson missing due to having his wisdom teeth out :D

Good luck against those nasty Saints, hope you smash them! :thumbsu:

Hard to change a side that won the week before by 75 pts, allowed 26 I50s, and laid 80 odd tackles when the opposition only had 250 odd possessions.

Interesting take that one - have never thought of this before, but maybe we need a stat of % tackles per possesion... think it's more meaningful than just numbers...

Anyone know who the umpires are for tonight? I'm thinking the potential combo of McBurney and Riewoldt would be almost game over for us.

That Franklin kid should be a handy 'in' - he could really be a good player one day!

At first I thought Muston would be a great match-up for a runner like Gwilt - but the issue may be where Gwilt plays . If Gwilt is a running defender then Muston would be good - but Gwilt often plays forward & if that happened I would be worried about Muston as a defender.

White-X on the other hand played as a Back Pocket / Flanker last year & has played forward this year. He is also a fairly runner (wing) from what I hear and as such may be a little more versatile.

He has been more than handy as a running defender at BH and has held his own back there (barring one outing against Casey). Its more likely Mustons disposal by foot that is keeping him out. However, Whitecross, who has immaculate skills needs to do so a lot quicker. Too many times the ball is not moved on quick enough and the opposition are able to zone back. Line ball between these two at the moment for mine..

Status
Not open for further replies.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back