Followers
: Renouf, Hodge, Sewell

Interchange
: Brown, Ellis, Skipper, Whitecross

Emergencies: Ladson, Lisle, Savage

In: Franklin

Out: Peterson (wisdom teeth)

Re: Rd 17 ins & outs vs Saints @ Etihad

Wisdom teeth lol. First time I've seen that listed as a reason for omittion. Not saying its fake, just weird. Fair enough change though, Although i didn't think WhiteX would have stayed in after his poor performance last week in a strong side. Guess he needs to find his feet in the team.

Wisdom teeth, he just must have fulfilled his 12 month waiting period for medibank private after joining. That is a joke right?

Not happy with WhiteX inclusion to tell the truth. Did not take his opportunity last week and did not train strongly Tuesday. Would prefer Savage or laddo (played on sunday)

I see the Peterson out for wisdom teeth as a good thing to get another look at Whitecross. Guys like Whitecross and Muston don't seem to be given a good consistent run of games to put some form together in the seniors.

Man this is a big game tomorrow night. If we can play just that little bit better against the Saints to what we did against Geelong, we'll get em. A win here would almost have to cement us in the 8 based on the form of teams between 8th-12th and their run home.

CARN HAWKERS!!!

IMO Hawthorn's best team since the 2008 Grand Final! What a week to have it as well. Just Hooper to go for our best line up I think (with rucks debatable).

Surprised Whitecross kept his spot ahead of Ladson, though i dont think either make our best team now Murphy has secured a place with his solid form this year.

Would prefer a few players to WhiteX.

Time for him to show what he's about!

spoke to Carl on Monday, he had four taken out and so he missed out on a training session and still a bit swollen round the face. (maybe Chubbs Peterson is catching on).

Wisdom teeth, he just must have fulfilled his 12 month waiting period for medibank private after joining. That is a joke right?

Not happy with WhiteX inclusion to tell the truth. Did not take his opportunity last week and did not train strongly Tuesday. Would prefer Savage or laddo (played on sunday)

Reckon that's the reason - 1 further week at BHH won't hurt

Would have liked to see Muston playing tomorrow night, minus that the squad looks good.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Me either, i watched the entire game 1st live then the replay and i didnt even know he was playing thats how a little efect he had on the game, hopefully Lado comes in.
Whitex really must start to step up...

Whitex has doges a bullet for somereason.

I really don't understand not playing muston (who has shown something this year, even in tight games) and the inclusion of whitex (who hasn't, to be honest, shown much at all, even in last weeks thumping where he really should have come to the party).
Surely, if muston is playing better at afl level, he gets the go ahead. am I missing something?

Whitex has doges a bullet for somereason.

I really don't understand not playing muston (who has shown something this year, even in tight games) and the inclusion of whitex (who hasn't, to be honest, shown much at all, even in last weeks thumping where he really should have come to the party).
Surely, if muston is playing better at afl level, he gets the go ahead. am I missing something?

Yes you are missing something. I agree with the selectors. I would select Whitecross ahead of Muston. I think Whitecross is the better footballer.

Me either, i watched the entire game 1st live then the replay and i didnt even know he was playing thats how a little efect he had on the game, hopefully Lado comes in.
Whitex really must start to step up...

Yes, i love the kid, especially his leadership potential. The coaches know more than me, and I trust them, he will play a role, and his 2nd chance will be when he steps up i hope.

Go hawks

People are being a bit harsh on WhiteX dont you think ? He had a couple nice games when he was in the side earlier in the year, particularly against Sydney in the forward line (which as im sure you remember, was a tight one). Yes he had a quiet one last week, but its a bit rough that everyone seems to be calling for his head after a solitary poor performance :confused::confused:

People are being a bit harsh on WhiteX dont you think ? He had a couple nice games when he was in the side earlier in the year, particularly against Sydney in the forward line (which as im sure you remember, was a tight one). Yes he had a quiet one last week, but its a bit rough that everyone seems to be calling for his head after a solitary poor performance :confused::confused:

He's calm in big games, that's why he kept his spot I reckon.

With Peterson out and Hooper not ready, he's probably the next in line.

I would prefer either shiels or ladson to Whitecross. I wouldn't say it's just one game, just has not seem to have influenced the game whenever I see him play.

Decision making and disposal quality also questionable

As i suspected it was highly unlikely for anyone to backup from the box hill game. But savage could have come in(left out because of inexperience for a big game?) less experience than whitecross i suppose

Not calling for his head. Just genuinely confused.

I mean, WhiteX has been a handy player, however, has he really done more to get the nod ahead of Muston? In terms of on field performance, I think not.

For mine, in terms of role for the team and in games played this year, I'd have Muston being the best for the team of the two.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back