Preview Rd 18 GC v Western Bulldogs @ Cairns, 4:40

Remove this Banner Ad

What's the go with Bowes? U get he's in his 1St year but is definitely not living up to the hype he had pre season or last year

Oh my god look at that embarrassing scoreline now for our little city and the fans
Pitiful

Go and draft your "it's no excuse but...." lines for this week Rocket.

Don't worry I'll pour a few more thousand of my hard earned into the club again next year regardless of what you have done the last 3 years.

Very poor finish to this game. Stat's are incredibly 1 sided in pretty much every aspect. Most alarming is tackles inside 50 and marks.

What's the go with Bowes? U get he's in his 1St year but is definitely not living up to the hype he had pre season or last year
Bowes is not the player everyone makes him out to be what a joke going number 10 in last year's draft have watched in the last couple of weeks has no speed no defensive pressure can't kick it is an absolute joke how he is protected Ainsworth on the other hand is going to be an absolute gun

Last edited:
Oh my god look at that embarrassing scoreline now for our little city and the fans
Pitiful

Go and draft your "it's no excuse but...." lines for this week Rocket.

Don't worry I'll pour a few more thousand of my hard earned into the club again next year regardless of what you have done the last 3 years.
A few thousand? You buying a corporate ticket or bringing the whole family? Anyway well done your playing your part keeping this club afloat. Wish I could do the same.

Ainsworth and Scrimshaw super
Bowes I'm not that sure about-get him on the protein shakes and on the weights

Gotta play Brodie and give him AFL toughness he's the inside mid we need so much
If we played all our kid's at the same time we would finish last.

What a s**t 4th Q. We just keep replaying the same tepid crap. Sad, we should be so much better than this.

I'm not a Corporate Sunner
Let me make that very clear
Spent the 1St 2 years in lounge as a birthday present from family. Was a fantastic atmosphere and worth it despite poor performances each week. But back then we expected poor performances. Now it's tough to justify just getting to the ground with the performance we dish up these days. Expectations are higher.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Bowes is not the player everyone makes him out to be what a joke going number 10 in last year's draught have watched in the last couple of weeks has no speed no defensive pressure can't kick it is an absolute joke how he is protected Ainsworth on the other hand is going to be an absolute gun
That is very harsh. The guy is 18, give him a break we sound like Melbourne supporters getting into top draft picks in his early years. Ainsworth was always ready to go, Bowes might just take longer that's fine every player is different, he could even go past the other draftees in a few years time.

Spent the 1St 2 years in lounge as a birthday present from family. Was a fantastic atmosphere and worth it despite poor performances each week. But back then we expected poor performances. Now it's tough to justify just getting to the ground with the performance we dish up these days. Expectations are higher.
I travel up from south Australia at least twice a year to watch the suns. Was planning on coming for the essendon game, but I could watch us dish that final quarter up from home

Fiorini, Scrimsahw and Ainsworth the only shining lights. Fiorini is gonna be a star hopefully he doesn't leave cause of these s**t performances. Lynch looks disinterested really concerning. Lemmens, Lonergan, Sexton, MacPherson, McKenzie, all not good enough.

On iPhone using BigFooty.com mobile app

That is very harsh. The guy is 18, give him a break we sound like Melbourne supporters getting into top draft picks in his early years. Ainsworth was always ready to go, Bowes might just take longer that's fine every player is different, he could even go past the other draftees in a few years time.
Bowes is actually 19 not 18 you can not make a player have leg speed and Bowes has none also needs to go back to the neafl and get some form you people last year made out he's was going to be a super star hahah.

He's 19 not 18 wow that changes everything. delist if that's the case..
Does anyone know what he was like in the last few years? A flashy type player or a more composed skilled extractor or a bull? He's averaging 13 disposals per game not bad but not sure what we should be judging him on.

Mate what a present
Your family rocks Sunner

He's 19 not 18 wow that changes everything. delist if that's the case..
Almost a year older than Brodie. Scheer and Scrimshaw - hence why he's given first go with Ainsworth.
Brodie 30 disposals today - will take his place next week. Scheer in NEAFL bests today and Scrimshaw a pretty good debut......

Remove this Banner Ad

Back