Rd 22 - Ballarat

Remove this Banner Ad

Oct 4, 2003
Portress
AFL Club
Port Adelaide
Other Teams
Boston Celtics
All - wasn't sure of the appropriate thread, so move this if need be, but i have 3 tickets which i paid circa 90 bucks each for in GA area for our game in Ballarat in round 22.

I have re-listed them on Ticketmaster re-sale for what i paid but i would be happy to sell to a port fan for a far cheaper price. If you are interested let me know. Only issue is that they may sell on the re-list (which i cant control) so sooner you get in touch the better ....

Cheers

All - wasn't sure of the appropriate thread, so move this if need be, but i have 3 tickets which i paid circa 90 bucks each for in GA area for our game in Ballarat in round 22.

I have re-listed them on Ticketmaster re-sale for what i paid but i would be happy to sell to a port fan for a far cheaper price. If you are interested let me know. Only issue is that they may sell on the re-list (which i cant control) so sooner you get in touch the better ....

Cheers
90 dollars for GA?
The AFL are taking the piss!

Though I'd buy them if I wasn't coaching that day.

90 dollars for GA?

Though I'd buy them if I wasn't coaching that day.

Lol.

"Taking the game to the country... by charging metropolitan Dogs and Powers a finalslike premium"

90 dollars for GA?
GA was like 25 bucks but it sold out, so then plebs go on ticketmaster resale and sell at extortionate prices [which i paid - 90 x 3]. I will re-sell to randoms at that price, but would happily sell much cheaper to someone on here if they are keen on going.

I organised my trip not thinking the stadium would sell out. Ive subsequently realised that as coach of the PAFC i get a good spot in the coaches box....

Last edited:
Does the $90 include the car?
cars-ground.gif

Remove this Banner Ad

Back