Preview Rd19 2018 Richmond v Collingwood - The End of Days, Infinite Regression & the Protestant Reformation

Remove this Banner Ad

Status
Not open for further replies.
With all due respect, instead of whinging and bitching and pissing and moaning about your injuries how about you petition your club to bloody well do something about your second rate medical and conditioning department! Just an idea.

Just bloody well be happy that you have the depth to make it to third with an injury ravaged side, more than anyone can say about teams like GWS, Gold Coast and Adelaide.

Good day and enjoy the game tomorrow.

There was a thread I searched on our staff and front and centre was Collingwood posters talking about how to poach ours.

There was a thread I searched on our staff and front and centre was Collingwood posters talking about how to poach ours.
I reckon Eddie is already looking at our fitness, medical and conditioning staff.

There’s a few clubs that have had injury concerns this year that would be. Would not be surprised if Burge got offered an open cheque by someone in the off-season.

I reckon Eddie is already looking at our fitness, medical and conditioning staff.

There’s a few clubs that have had injury concerns this year would be. Would not be surprised if Burge got offered an open cheque by someone in the off-season.

lol,open cheque,sounds like Eddie.:D

We have the luxury of genuine depth. See vfl ladder.
A game plan that doesn’t rely on stars dominating.
Wins in the bank
It allows us to make sure our players are 110% right before we play them. How many times have we heard dimma say “ if push come to shove they’d play “ then not see them for another 2 weeks. Or they are doing a mini preseason. We don’t risk nobody.

We have the luxury of genuine depth. See vfl ladder.
A game plan that doesn’t rely on stars dominating.
Wins in the bank
It allows us to make sure our players are 110% right before we play them. How many times have we heard dimma say if push come to shove they’d play then not see them for another 2 weeks. Or they are doing a mini preseason. We don’t risk nobody.

Collingwood are copying us in respect to resting players now,the Collingwood of last year would have played DeGoey tomorrow,learning from Richmond.

When Varcoe appeared at Vic Park, he had more bandages than a Mummy. Wells probably rolled up in crutches. Reid ? I thought he had retired. Aish has a pea heart, and keeps breaking down. Elliot has an injury that sounds a lot like Hampson's. You win some and you lose some. Time to cut the losses and move on injury prone players. Every team has injuries, but listening to collingwood supporters carry on .. FFS

To do Collingwoods losses most realistically I would leave out Wells, Dunn, Goldsack (20 games in 2017, still clearly best 22 when did ACL preseason) and Reid. Yes they are out but they will struggle to give any meaningful contribution in the future so their loss becomes moot.

The real ongoing losses could be grouped as

De Goey, Elliott (be senior ready soon) and Treloar as top players who will likely be back

Fasolo, Aish, as good ordinary players who can still have a role

Sier kid with high expectations but unproven.
4963344A-3732-4678-AE9C-469AFC906D06.png
I took those injuries off the pies website for 24 July...don’t blame me if they stuffed it up

Last edited:

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Your post was just going around in circles, nothing new there, and DeGooey hasnt missed a "big chunk" of the season only the first three games, and remind me again why he missed them? What was the injury.
He missed the first three and will miss a minimum of two more (unlikely). That's a minimum of five games this season and likely more-a big chunk.
Why is his injury an issue? He was missing and is missing again. That's the discussion.

What's the joke about knowing if someone is a vegan? With the response, don't worry they'll tell you.

It's basically that with Pies have injuries.

They're a joke. Their strength and conditioning is bad but they wear it like a badge of honour. No mate, your club is a s**t truck. If you weren't a s**t truck you might actually have done something the past 5 years. Be happy with where you are now but don't forgive your s**t truck of a club for mismanaging your players.
Yep. Broken legs and ACLs, ankles and shoulders and a freak double hammy are all a result of poor conditioning.

He missed the first three and will miss a minimum of two more (unlikely). That's a minimum of five games this season and likely more-a big chunk.
Why is his injury an issue? He was missing and is missing again. That's the discussion.
My point is he hasnt missed a big chunk yet, including him in an injury post is silly. And again, what was his three game injury at the start of the year?

The posts on injuries keep coming cause Tiger fans keep trying to pretend they have been hard hit too. Stop your nonsense and we won't have to keep pointing out the truth.
It’s a serious question you numpty, is he out?

So what you are saying is that regardless of the result tomorrow , it will be a moral victory for the magpies ?

And that you have injuries
Nope. Simply recognizing that injuries have affected us and will make us a less potent team. Undeniable fact. Make of it what you will after the game.

The posts on injuries keep coming cause Tiger fans keep trying to pretend they have been hard hit too. Stop your nonsense and we won't have to keep pointing out the truth.

look we have 3 premiership players out, and are playing a leprechaun .

Last time I checked you had no premiership players out

and lets not mention the umpires, you are number 1 for free kick differentials, we are last.

No excuses

Status
Not open for further replies.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back