Rumour Reid done his hammy

Remove this Banner Ad

xLeCrAs2x

All Australian
Oct 24, 2009
melbourne
AFL Club
West Coast
Just heard a collingwood supporter on SEN say that ben reid has done his hamstring today at training, as bad as it is to hear of a footballer get injured this is excellent news for us if true

Was praying for a link but I imagine it's all bullshit. However it would boost our chances up massively. With Tarrant injured and all of Maxwell, Shaw, Davis being injured for long periods bar Davis who has miss a couple game in the past 4 or so.

Their backline will be under tha pump if we can get it down there often enough.

Just heard a collingwood supporter on SEN say that ben reid has done his hamstring today at training, as bad as it is to hear of a footballer get injured this is excellent news for us if true

Was it Eddie? :p:D

This just on the collywobble BS BOARD "I have put 500 bucks on pies to win by more than 39 against WCE. The Eagles seem to just be content to make the finals so I think we will demolish them - see some real classic pies this weekend I reckon. ". So don't worry there is a lot of BS hot air coming from their direction!

Collingwood supporter on their board just said the team trained yesterday and will train again tomorrow

(Log in to remove this ad.)

I doubt the caller who called into SEN who outed himself as a Collingwood supporter was actually one. Reid completed training yesterday at the MCG & ran/walked back to Westpac Centre after training. If he did his hamstring, he sure was hiding it well.

This just on the collywobble BS BOARD "I have put 500 bucks on pies to win by more than 39 against WCE. The Eagles seem to just be content to make the finals so I think we will demolish them - see some real classic pies this weekend I reckon. ". So don't worry there is a lot of BS hot air coming from their direction!

I doubt that. From interviews I've seen and articles I've read they seem pretty fired up and ready!

Remove this Banner Ad

Back