Autopsy Roast & Toast R5 vs West Coast & Changes for The Bye

Best 5 vs Eagles

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

Remove this Banner Ad

Nick is a similar player to Jack Steele at St Kilda who is a gun, except Nick is a better mark and kick Nick would be a wonderful midfielder if he was trained for it but didn't persue with it as we had dusty, cotch, lambert, dion, shedda, timmyt, hopps and most thought jack graham would be better. for all we know Nick might have been a an all Australian midfielder if he had been drafted by another club I'm just throwing a few ideas out there because this is the year where we need to experiment. Terry wallet put Richo on a wing and everyone thought he was mad.
Possibly TT , but it maybe a case of robbing Peter to pay Paul, but a risk as well.

I'm not concerned about the loss

it was scripted during the week

the rounds are a series of pantomimes

we are complicit

close to pulling the pin

this is all about social engineering now

f playing the fiddle

bearing witness is about all i can muster

just like the rest of this corrupt global society

deluded whackjobs and their holy wars

praise the status quo!

mammon!

FILTHY LUCRE

I'm not concerned about the loss

it was scripted during the week

the rounds are a series of pantomimes

we are complicit

close to pulling the pin

this is all about social engineering now

f playing the fiddle

bearing witness is about all i can muster

just like the rest of this corrupt global society

deluded whackjobs and their holy wars

praise the status quo!

mammon!

FILTHY LUCRE
1766C65B-DD12-4CF0-AD8F-388FB70B6071.gif

Jake waterman fat campaigner probably wont kick more than 20 goals this season and kicks 6 against us
almost threw my remote at the Tv watching tylar young sh*t his dacks every time the ball came over

You’re putting two different situations into one. lol Eyes to view games and ears to listen to DH mutter bull s**t .
Learn to read and one day you will learn to stop being gullible. Lol
You still think Dimma was burnt out and you’re telling me top stop believing what I hear externally. I know more about what happened internally than you’ll ever know 😂.
Oh did you just realize what is said to the media is bs? Congrats!

What part isn't believable about being burnt out again? Have you ever lasted at the same company, in
the same position for 13 years? Most people get burnt out after a couple of years ffs.

And now imagine after 13 years in that same position, you quit and travel around the world for 6 months and on return get offered a job for a new company and in a different state. You think that's not enough to get over burn out?

But no of course, you're too clever and obviously it was all a lie to join gold coast! So clever of you to do it in a way that would attract the most attention instead of quoting either at the end of 23 or 24. But you're so damn clever you caught his master plan! No one gets anything past you 😂😂😂👏👏👏

Oh did you just realize what is said to the media is bs? Congrats!

What part isn't believable about being burnt out again? Have you ever lasted at the same company, in
the same position for 13 years? Most people get burnt out after a couple of years ffs.

And now imagine after 13 years in that same position, you quit and travel around the world for 6 months and on return get offered a job for a new company and in a different state. You think that's not enough to get over burn out?

But no of course, you're too clever and obviously it was all a lie to join gold coast! So clever of you to do it in a way that would attract the most attention instead of quoting either at the end of 23 or 24. But you're so damn clever you caught his master plan! No one gets anything past you 😂😂😂👏👏👏
Are you still going on for trying to cover for DH stabbing us in the back after signing up two guys for 7 years rararara and telling everyone he had the best list in his time.? The deal was done round 5 in Adelaide dude.

I remember watching the VFL game against the Gold Coast where both Sonsie and McAuliffe had 30 a piece.
They had some great chemistry in there. McAuliffe/Street would typically be in and under getting first use and Sonsie would be the release option for either of them and would at times get first use himself.

We need to explore different midfield make ups to see what works. It's not a fluke when something works at the lower level because Gold Coast VFL are coming off a premiership and their midfield got embarrassed by McAuliffe and Sonsie.

What I would love to see happen at some stage this year for an entire game is the following center and follower starting line ups.
C: Banks Sonsie Campbell
FOLL: Nank/Naismith McAuliffe Dow

Now, there's every chance we get destroyed out of the middle with this set up but IMO we have to see whether chemistry at VFL level can transition to chemistry at AFL level. At the very least hints of it so we have something to build on.

That was a bad a game as we have had to sit through out west since maybe 2009 when Jade the Blade coached at Subi after Plough got the sack and we got annihilated

Midfield made Yeo, Kelly, Reid look like Judd, Cousens, Kerr and Waterman was Wayne Carey re-incarnate
Yeo is a 2xAA midfielder bull playing uninjured and having a great year. Kelly has been a star for years. Last year he average 28 possessions per game, with Yeo two excellent and strong mids. Reid is a star in the making, and that kid Ginbey is 191cm and about 90kg's (and no.9 draft pic). They are on the up and we have given them confidence.

Our midfield was Graham, not a midfielder and never has been. Dow, the only one who can get his hands on it first in our whole side, but against a pack that size was impossible. Flyweight Baker, and further outside Bolton. Realistically, what chance did they have once WC got their dander up.

And the backs, well the ball was coming in so fast they had little chance. Also Waterman and Darliing are huge and mobile. Young can only play on the tall leading sorts, and Miller got done by weight of numbers.

I remember watching the VFL game against the Gold Coast where both Sonsie and McAuliffe had 30 a piece.
They had some great chemistry in there. McAuliffe/Street would typically be in and under getting first use and Sonsie would be the release option for either of them and would at times get first use himself.

We need to explore different midfield make ups to see what works. It's not a fluke when something works at the lower level because Gold Coast VFL are coming off a premiership and their midfield got embarrassed by McAuliffe and Sonsie.

What I would love to see happen at some stage this year for an entire game is the following center and follower starting line ups.
C: Banks Sonsie Campbell
FOLL: Nank/Naismith McAuliffe Dow

Now, there's every chance we get destroyed out of the middle with this set up but IMO we have to see whether chemistry at VFL level can transition to chemistry at AFL level. At the very least hints of it so we have something to build on.
I like the idea of putting Mansell in there as well. He may not be a mid, but he is tough as nails, puts his head over it and is quick. He would at least put pressure on at the coalface.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

I like the idea of putting Mansell in there as well. He may not be a mid, but he is tough as nails, puts his head over it and is quick. He would at least put pressure on at the coalface.
We definately to see if we can find some speed in there.

I would actually look at both Riolis becoming full time mids.

Yeo is a 2xAA midfielder bull playing uninjured and having a great year. Kelly has been a star for years. Last year he average 28 possessions per game, with Yeo two excellent and strong mids. Reid is a star in the making, and that kid Ginbey is 191cm and about 90kg's (and no.9 draft pic). They are on the up and we have given them confidence.

Our midfield was Graham, not a midfielder and never has been. Dow, the only one who can get his hands on it first in our whole side, but against a pack that size was impossible. Flyweight Baker, and further outside Bolton. Realistically, what chance did they have once WC got their dander up.

And the backs, well the ball was coming in so fast they had little chance. Also Waterman and Darliing are huge and mobile. Young can only play on the tall leading sorts, and Miller got done by weight of numbers.
100% down to injuries. But justification aside it was a difficult watch.

That was a bad a game as we have had to sit through out west since maybe 2009 when Jade the Blade coached at Subi after Plough got the sack and we got annihilated

Midfield made Yeo, Kelly, Reid look like Judd, Cousens, Kerr and Waterman was Wayne Carey re-incarnate
Only seems like that when you're undermanned.

Are you still going on for trying to cover for DH stabbing us in the back after signing up two guys for 7 years rararara and telling everyone he had the best list in his time.? The deal was done round 5 in Adelaide dude.
Didn't answer my questions.

Ever worked in the same position for 13 years?
Do you think 6 months of travelling + a new job at a new company in different state would get you over job burn out?

Back