• 41: Mabior Chol

• 43: Derek Eggmolesse-Smith

• 44: Sydney Stack

• 50: Marlion Pickett

Results are only viewable after voting.

Remove this Banner Ad

Status
Not open for further replies.
Why take out another 5 or 6? Not all our missing premiership players would walk back in? I don’t know why we’re trying to justify a loss? I get it, it hurts u can’t watch any footy shows for the week or pick up the newspaper but why justify why we lost? They were better tonight.

On iPhone using BigFooty.com mobile app

It's not justifying its logic. Take out their midfield Ladhams, Boak, Wines and Grey and they don't win. All I'm saying is take out 6-7 top 18 players from any side and you're more than likely to struggle especially in the midfield where we were beaten. Spewing we lost, but I'm not mad we took it right up to them.
Once the A team is back and if we play them in finals I have no doubt whatsoever we would beat them.

It's not justifying its logic. Take out their midfield Ladhams, Boak, Wines and Grey and they don't win. All I'm saying is take out 6-7 top 18 players from any side and you're more than likely to struggle especially in the midfield where we were beaten. Spewing we lost, but I'm not mad we took it right up to them.
Once the A team is back and if we play them in finals I have no doubt whatsoever we would beat them.

I agree but we can only play who is in front of us with the team we have and too many are worrying about the uncontrollables and trying to justify loses but absolutely full strength we’re the team to beat

On iPhone using BigFooty.com mobile app

Not an overly surprising result, 4 day break and the outs we know who they all are. I thought the outs were particularly telling in the last qtr, we got hammered around stoppages and couldn't get near Port's mids. Cotch, Prestia and Edwards would've been huge in that regard, it was obvious we lacked experience and big bodies (through the midfield) late when the pressure was really on. Regardless Port deserved the win and if not for inaccurate kicking would've sewed up the result earlier. All in all I thought we did well to hang in for 3 quarters and reel them in twice from 4 and a half goals down.

Cotch and Houli straight back in, probably for Ross and Egg. Castagna might be nervous too, hasn't been great this year and was invisible today but the coaches rate him so he'll probably survive. It'll be interesting to see how they fit in Kamdyn, Caddy and Pickett. Pickett against the giants played as a half forward so he could go back there, or I guess rotate through the middle/wings when others are resting.

It was a free swing, a good team beat us. Beat the Suns(it'll be a tricky game) and we are still on track to challenge for top 4. The boys rest up now with a nine day break and today was a bruising encounter, they'll be better for it.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

anyone else really want rance back ?

he was the perfect richmond board bigfooty player

the best defender of all time, and also the best ability to make oppo bigfooty posters melt of all time

i truly miss him and want him back. if he knows what's right he will rejoin our club in 2021

anyone else really want rance back ?

he was the perfect richmond board bigfooty player

the best defender of all time, and also the best ability to make oppo bigfooty posters melt of all time

i truly miss him and want him back. if he knows what's right he will rejoin our club in 2021

would love Rance back but never going to happen.

battled for 3 qtrs and yet we had so many down.
Balta was given a lesson, seemed to really lose his way but persist.
Caddy is cooked and fried, prob last year no foot speed at all.
rioli and cast out....higgins and whoever.
egg goes gets caught too easily not sure if he will make
castanga must go.
centre breaks were shocking soldo is not the answer brave but I want more than that.
we gave away stupid things in the last qtr
4 day game.....need some more polish next week. ross is down also gahman would have givne more
Caddy’s night cooked he tore it up before injury fmd!!!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back