Player Watch Rookie Pick #45 (2015) - Dan Houston

Remove this Banner Ad

Hodges did start on a half forward flank. He was undersized for a full forward in his era.

plenty of shrimps playing FF in those days

Scott Hodges
188cm / 92kg

Jason Dunstall
188 cm / 100 kg

Allen Jakovich
187cm / 98kg

Gary Ablett, Sr.
185 cm / 97 kg

Tim Evans
189 cm / 96 kg

Tony Modra
188 cm / 95 kg

Scott Hodges
188cm / 92kg

Jason Dunstall
188 cm / 100 kg

Allen Jakovich
187cm / 98kg

Gary Ablett, Sr.
185 cm / 97 kg

Tim Evans
189 cm / 96 kg

Tony Modra
188 cm / 95 kg

Dan Houston
186cm / 83kg

Angus Monfries
185cm / 76kg

just sayin....

Dan Houston
186cm / 83kg

Angus Monfries
185cm / 76kg

just sayin....
Must be that slimming drug AOD9604 working. ;)

Gary Ablett, Sr.
185 cm / 97 kg

Strange. I'm the same height and weight as Gazza, but for some reason my body looks different.

:confused:

Will be the second upgrade in my opinion and has overtaken Snelling purely due to the positional depth chart.

Good size, reads the play well and is a really neat field kick....an area we are severely lacking.

Has shown in his first season at SANFL level that he has something special about him.... a point of difference if you will.

I am a fan.

Will be the second upgrade in my opinion and has overtaken Snelling purely due to the positional depth chart.

Good size, reads the play well and is a really neat field kick....an area we are severely lacking.

Has shown in his first season at SANFL level that he has something special about him.... a point of difference if you will.

I am a fan.
No fuss, No Panic, Good skills... I'm a fan

(Log in to remove this ad.)

I am a fan.
I think you're right. He impressed in the internal with his hardness and composure. Against the Saints it was his kicking that was a real feature. Will complement DBJ's game if he can get tgat senior spot.
I think Eddy has to get the other one. Snelling still a big chance though.

Where did he play his footy last year
Up forward or down back
Mostly high half-forward.

Went down back a little bit in the back half of the year.

I am a fan.
A touch depressing though when you realise a rookie shows up the kicking skills of our more seasoned midfield group. I think the way the current game is played is really showing up our lack of skills. We just cant continually defend turnovers. Hopefully Houston can find a niche and improve our teams de.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back