Preview Round 1 2019: Adelaide vs Hawthorn, AO,Saturday 23rd of March 4:35 P.M.

Remove this Banner Ad

Status
Not open for further replies.
I think the Crow shitshow preseason last year set the stage for their season as a whole. Be interesting to see the affect having their supposed house in order has.

I also think Rory Laird is a very good footballer and underrated this side of the Murray. Possibly because the Crows have too many Rorys

I think the Crow shitshow preseason last year set the stage for their season as a whole. Be interesting to see the affect having their supposed house in order has.

I also think Rory Laird is a very good footballer and underrated this side of the Murray. Possibly because the Crows have too many Rorys
Sounds like a job for Puopolo.

Smart cookie as well but can't mark and can't kick.
How many Joe the goose goals do you think he needs get per game to make up for his downside?
Love the tackles and speed but!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

2 goals would be brilliant.

If the ground is reasonably dry and we connect up ok with our ball use I can see his 10-12 possessions being very dangerous in a pagan paddock type set
up on that ground.

I've said it before and I'll say it again; make their midfield run the other way and they will suddenly look like a side who'd be vulnerable to Carlton.

Their forward line is filled with flat-track bullies, so taking their 4 on-field mids out will cause 10 players to go missing.

I've said it before and I'll say it again; make their midfield run the other way and they will suddenly look like a side who'd be vulnerable to Carlton.

Their forward line is filled with flat-track bullies, so taking their 4 on-field mids out will cause 10 players to go missing.

That, and the crowd. If they slam on 4 quick ones early, including 2 from Eddie’s pocket, we’ll be pushing s**t up hill. Their crowd will be feral.

I’ll say it again, we have to take the crowd out early as the key to the whole night.

That, and the crowd. If they slam on 4 quick ones early, including 2 from Eddie’s pocket, we’ll be pushing s**t up hill. Their crowd will be feral.

I’ll say it again, we have to take the crowd out early as the key to the whole night.
You can't take their crowd out of it. If they get behind they will become rabid towards the umps and then try to pick fights with Hawk fans with the aim of getting them kicked out and filming it to make it appear as if they're the victim.

You'll have to wait until 3QT to quieten them. That's when they'll leave; if they're down at 3QT.

You can't take their crowd out of it. If they get behind they will become rabid towards the umps and then try to pick fights with Hawk fans with the aim of getting them kicked out and filming it to make it appear as if they're the victim.

You'll have to wait until 3QT to quieten them. That's when they'll leave; if they're down at 3QT.

True. They’ll blast the umps all night.

Hardwick frawley Stratton

Sicily brand impey

Henderson o'meara Smith

Gunston Lewis breaust

Pup roughead burger

Mcevoy shiels worpel

Int: ceglar scrimshaw Morrison cousins

If gunston is out then nash is in

Spot on...
That’s how I see it as well :)

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Hardwick frawley Stratton

Sicily brand impey

Henderson o'meara Smith

Gunston Lewis breaust

Pup roughead burger

Mcevoy shiels worpel

Int: ceglar scrimshaw Morrison cousins

If gunston is out then nash is in

This would be my squad too.

I think Lewis had a bigger impact in JLT 2 than many gave credit for. His presence really seemed to free Roughy up as Lewis could run a good defender up and down the ground so that Rough could play 1-on-1 instead of being double teamed.

He is also suprisingly good at ground level and seems a good decision maker too. To add to this, he was dogged a couple of times by teamates (see Breust’s kick to him) and was unlucky not to be rewarded with goals for a lot of his good work.

Would like to see him given an early opportunity as I think he is good for our forward structure and will do well to have a string of games to get used to playing at the level.

It's well known that Adelaide can be exposed when Jacobs is off/resting. Our two rucks really need to have big games, for all their talent they don't seem to complement each other very well. This needs to change asap.
Alex Keath down back looks like a weak link in an otherwise rock solid defence and up forward Walker and JJ can be hurt on the rebound by smart defenders when the midfield service is poor. We'll need to have a lot go right to win this one...

Not real hopeful of our chances this season after Titch went down. I also expect the Crows to shoot straight back up the ladder. A win would be great but best i'm hoping for is to stay close the whole game and get within 3 goals.

Where do Hawk fans go for a beer before the game? I’d prefer to make it to the ground alive and with my scarf intact.

I'm not sure where the Hawks fans go but the Cathedral is a pretty solid pub with a nice rooftop garden which is 300m away from the ground.

I'm not sure where the Hawks fans go but the Cathedral is a pretty solid pub with a nice rooftop garden which is 300m away from the ground.

Awesome.. we’ve got an Airbnb on north terrace so I suppose we’ll just trot over to the pub. Cathedral could be the goer

Status
Not open for further replies.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back