Preview Round 10 2017: Hawthorn vs Sydney, Friday 26th May 7:50pm @SCG

Remove this Banner Ad

Status
Not open for further replies.

Civilisation went backwards a significant margin for hundreds of years after the Christians took over.

Seems like your IQ did too.

I'm in Sydney for this game, tell us where you sit so we can come over and harangue you.

Willsmore has a nice kick on him. Can't find his own footy, bit timid when it comes to situations where he might get hit.

He'd be like a taller slower Hartung who can kick better and not tackle as well.

I think he'd struggle with the physicality at AFL level

Doesn't really look like we will find out though

I thought this before the West Coast game and I thought this before the Melbourne game. I think we'll win.

A poor week, playing a team that is on a bit of a run.

We've historically done relatively well in Sydney.

We got this one.*

*If Hodge is out I change my mind.

Why? I'd rather play him and see if he has potential to not be rubbish than watch the same rubbish from the same guys week after week.

We have one player who can win the footy in the midfield. Cousins is a ball magnet at VFL level. There is no good reason not to give him a go.

Nobody is expecting a star but given the pathetic performances we are getting from plenty of senior players, why shouldn't we reward a kid who is putting up massive stats in the VFL.

Play Stewart too.

Drop vickery whitecross duryea Henderson. They are all list cloggers
Totally agree by the way. I really want our midfield to get a shake up and why not give him a go.

Just hoping some are not expecting some amazing turn around based on an elevated rookie.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Willsmore has a nice kick on him. Can't find his own footy, bit timid when it comes to situations where he might get hit.

He'd be like a taller slower Hartung who can kick better and not tackle as well.

Thats right the point is we wont see. Why have him as a emergencey 7 times last yr. Play him in the jlt, He been in the best 5 times this yr.The vfl is very scrappy and hard at the contest Outside players can struggle there is more open space on a afl ground. Just give him 4 games and lets find out. Tom screaming out for a bloke with some polish on the outside. Hench 50 touches 300meters gained.

2nd note it was such a gallant effort buy the boys yesterday but i knew it would only be a matter of time before the pies star studded midfield ran over us.Shiels and langford are battlers and tried as hard as they could but thats all they are battlers so often the case they cannot compete for 4qtrs with other team strong midfields..they will win you the odd qtr or two in a game but that's it. Let's try a few more midfields plz it has been hard this yr all the one that are likely seem to break down.

Last edited:
they are tearing strips off you guys on the swans board. they are crying for a 100 game flogging. calling the hawks pathetic, weak, slow and soft. you should leave a post that says "2014" and nothing else

they are tearing strips off you guys on the swans board. they are crying for a 100 game flogging. calling the hawks pathetic, weak, slow and soft. you should leave a post that says "2014" and nothing else
Thanks can u please right to them, i hope they enjoy there team choking in grand finals. And remind them of our 3peat.

TBH you guys were quite competitive against the pies and probably should've beaten them.

Mitchell seems to have been a very good pick up as well. He certainly knows how to rack up those possessions...

I'm expecting it to be closer than a lot of people think.

Yeah... nah

Brand (15 games) vs Tippett
Heatherley (2 games) vs Franklin

Lord give me strength. :(

Looks like it. However when there is no mathematical chance we can make the finals he may be given a game. That would probably be after the next three weeks.

Thats right the point is we wont see. Why have him as a emergencey 7 times last yr. Play him in the jlt, He been in the best 5 times this yr.The vfl is very scrappy and hard at the contest Outside players can struggle there is more open space on a afl ground. Just give him 4 games and lets find out. Tom screaming out for a bloke with some polish on the outside. Hench 50 touches 300meters gained.

2nd note it was such a gallant effort buy the boys yesterday but i knew it would only be a matter of time before the pies star studded midfield ran over us.Shiels and langford are battlers and tried as hard as they could but thats all they are battlers so often the case they cannot compete for 4qtrs with other team strong midfields..they will win you the odd qtr or two in a game but that's it. Let's try a few more midfields plz it has been hard this yr all the one that are likely seem to break down.
Oops pressed the wrong button.

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back