Preview Round 11, 2022: St.Kilda v North Melbourne - Marvel Stadium, Sunday 29th May, 1:10PM AEST

Who Wins?

• Saints

Votes: 60 82.2%
  • Kangaroos

Votes: 13 17.8%

• Total voters

Remove this Banner Ad

Status
Not open for further replies.
We do have 3 marking forwards without Sharman. I thought for structure butler plays. We all see game differently
Sure ..... but Membrey seems to be floating up the ground recently as does King now and again and the other marking forward is a resting ruck and all 3 won't be on the ground all the time

Also we have Gresh who can rest or play as a small forward when required and also Billings and Windhager and our backline looks pretty set without Long

If Butler comes in then surely it is for Long

North are also undersized in their backhalf ..... that can be exploited at Marvel in those sterile conditions with 3 marking forwards and an extra one rotating through

Sure ..... but Membrey seems to be floating up the ground recently as does King now and again and the other marking forward is a resting ruck and all 3 won't be on the ground all the time

Also we have Gresh who can rest or play as a small forward when required and also Billings and our backline looks pretty set without Long

If Butler comes in then surely it is for Long

North are also undersized in their backhalf ..... that can be exploited at Marvel in those sterile conditions with 3 marking forwards and one rotating through
Well considering the coach started the year with 3 smalls I’m guessing he still want 2.

Bad. The guy has always been clearly pananoid about being accused of bias towards us.
Therefore without fail, he pays every 50/50 call against us.
That's been my observation too.

At least we don't have the bloke paying those terrible frees in the Hawks/Lions game.

Side note:

One of the umpires is off their rookie list, McGuinness. Pretty impressive resume. NEAFL umpire of the year 3 times. AFLW GF umpire last year.

Last edited:
Bad. The guy has always been clearly pananoid about being accused of bias towards us.
Therefore without fail, he pays every 50/50 call against us.

A lot of opposition supporters assume he favours us but it's always the opposite whenever he umpires us.

Wait till MoNkEy PoX hits and half the team is running around looking like the kid off Jumanji

I heard you can get monkey pox on your penis. I'm quite frightened of it now.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

For what we have got him into the club for I think he has been ok to good

He is a 20 to 26th player on our list

He's still like what he was at North. Looks like a star one week then you realise you've hardly noticed him for 3 weeks. If he could put 20 of his best games together every season he'd be A grade.

One of them will be walking around in circles looking confused and lost and the other is in jail.
one is accepted in society the other is an umpire

We do have 3 marking forwards without Sharman. I thought for structure butler plays. We all see game differently
They tried the 4 marking targets last week and if it wasn't for King we would most probably lost - Having King , Marshall / Ryder , Membery and Sharman was what Ratten was saying in his press conference about tinkering with the tall's - Sharman may well play again but I would put money on Butler playing with Owens , Billings , Byrne.
Sharman is a very good player but he has been given a role to play and that is to at least give some defensive pressure and not laying one tackle might of got him out of the side.
Webster the same never laying a tackle which is strange for a defender and seeing Long is in the starting 18 he could well have a game off this weekend.

Owens seems to be the closest of our young mids to Steele in terms of role and playing style so it would be a good opportunity to give him a crack in that role against North, if he can have a good game and get some confidence he could be our replacement for Steele until he is fit to return.
Steele is by far our most consistent player however Owens has the touch and talent to become a absolute star.
You may think it is stupid to suggest a kid who has played one game being touted as a superstar , but I 'm telling you he has more upside than anyone on our list.
I don't care if he plays this week or not , he can spend the year in the 2s but expect the kid to be killing it next year and the other 2 will not be far behind / Milera and Windhager.

my take on the 3
Owens / Fyfe
Windhager / Lenny Hayes
Milera / unicorn - can mark / can put the ball on a plate to any one that wants it / and as someone said is like a lizard in silk.

That would really give you something to write to the museum about 😂 🧍🏼‍♂️🐒

Some other campaigner has already worked it out, no Nobel prize for the Gringo in the biased scientific community.

Apparently you can get it from rooting around and wake up with a hideously disfigured utensil. There's no way you can convince your wife that you caught your giant engorged genital condition from a toilet seat at a servo.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back