Preview Round 8, 2023: North Melbourne v St.Kilda - Marvel Stadium, Sunday 7th May, 4:40PM AEST

Who Wins?

• Kangaroos

Votes: 8 11.0%
  • Saints

Votes: 65 89.0%

• Total voters

Remove this Banner Ad

Status
Not open for further replies.
Is anyone else really uneasy about this game?

I feel like we're going to fall over the line, which will feel extremely hollow.

Pretty sure Clarko will have them fired up after their dismal showing last week, and LDU is a big in for them. We've really been struggling to get it out of the middle the last few games.
Ross gets really into his assistants the week we play bottom 5 sides.

Expects them to ensure their lines are mentally ready to go.

👍

Who's he play for?o
My partner would never play with the Pies, we were out at a bar on Swan street one evening nearly 6 years ago and there was a table of Collingwood players there...She got a selfie with them for a friend who is a mad Magies fan, Steele S. proceeded to take a selfie, with her phone and try to introduce her to a young bloke at the table that had had a rising star non.. a few weeks before.. She told them all she was a proud Swan..😊

We lost last week too. Why wouldn’t we also be fired up?
Just want the 4 points. Don’t overly care about the margin.
If we go into the game thinking we’ll thrash them, that’s a problem.

Years of built up hopes and dreams only to end in disappointment and/or heartbreak have me conditioned to expect the worst.

Agree I expect to see a different Saints outfit this week too. 9 day break should hopefully revitalise our legs.

Coops!

Very interesting timing.

May suggest that we think Max and Hammer are too much of the same thing and would prefer the Max/Coops combo.
chirping back in to suggest Cooper Sharman is our Charlie Curnow. 193 cm and agile to back up our 200cm forward in King. We could probably fit in our 195cm Jeremy Cameron (Matthew Alison) when back from injury too

To the Forwards
Jim Carrey Alrighty Then GIF by Ace Ventura
Mate I'm still traumatised from bombing it long to a group of manlets last week, we need the Sharmanator roaming the paddock

Geez I'm on fire lately, what a footy brain I have. Said Cordy would be out and would you look at that.

As always feel free to get in touch if you want to brush up on your knowledge of the game xx

Geez I'm on fire lately, what a footy brain I have. Said Cordy would be out and would you look at that.

As always feel free to get in touch if you want to brush up on your knowledge of the game xx
please most have forgotten more then you will ever know

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Genius, worked out that a witches hat wasn't what Lyon had in mind as a role. Proper character acting display though. Not many would have realised that he wasn't a plastic cone.

Genius, worked out that a witches hat wasn't what Lyon had in mind as a role. Proper character acting display though. Not many would have realised that he wasn't a plastic cone.
Cordy out ✅
Billings left out ✅
Bytel in ✅
Phillipou (obviously) not rested ✅
Dard proposing in a Yurt ✅

Ahhh, it feels so damn good. PM me if you'd like more insights, the average operators in here aren't cutting it 😎

$19 GA tix via this link here:

(Fyi found the link on the marvel stadium site here: North Melbourne v St Kilda - Marvel Stadium )

Tickmaster site seems to be bollocks- sometimes comes up.saying no $19 tix available..
I just clicked across to the 'best seats' tab rather than the 'lowest price' tab.
For some dumb reason- that allowed me to buy the $19 tix.
Thanks Mate! You are a Champion!!!

PS Still working at 10.35 PM Friday night.

Yes but an even more simple fact is that Zaine Cordy doesn't have some magical superpower where only he can do this incredible thing and drag a defender away from the other forwards.

We could train a labrador to do the same thing in about 5 mins.

Plus the opposition Coaches are a wake up...so the opposition backs as not being dragged away.

Cordy is then also not winning the ball. That is a lose, lose equation.

Under the dumpster fire 'gameplan' of richo and ratts: instructing our guys to bomb unpredictable hail marys inside 50 onto the heads of outnumbered, static tall forwards...yeah you are dead right.

We now have an actual gameplan that involves us trying to hit actual targets inside 50.

Marshall has never played forward under a system like that.

I reckon it's a safe bet he'll be a much more dangerous forward under ross.

Can't hurt to try, especially given it would only be at the expense of cordy getting dropped.

The problem is that Marshall has never really been taught how to actually play like a key forward. No leading patterns etc.

Look at Gawn now, the Dees have really polished up his game when he is forward so that he plays like a forward now. We need to teach Marshall the craft of being a forward, so that when he is forward that he will be more dangerous.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back