Preview Round 8, 2023: North Melbourne v St.Kilda - Marvel Stadium, Sunday 7th May, 4:40PM AEST

Who Wins?

• Kangaroos

Votes: 8 11.0%
  • Saints

Votes: 65 89.0%

• Total voters

Remove this Banner Ad

Status
Not open for further replies.

I miss scoops calling for ben paton to be dropped
adam sandler shut up GIF

Happy that Sharman is in, but seems like he wouldn't have played at any level for a few weeks now. Anyone see the praccy last week and see how he went?

nice trolling from the AFL using North delistee and now Saints star Mason Wood in this promo. Should have gone the whole hog and also included this pic

EDIT: looking for that photo brought me here:
(If anyone could get me over the paywall I'd be much obliged, but ultimately I'm doubting whether this article will have anything worth reading, probably mostly journo conjecture with a sprinkling of talking heads.

Attachments

• gettyimages-1468994683-1024x1024.jpg
    gettyimages-1468994683-1024x1024.jpg
    84.4 KB · Views: 92
Last edited:

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Eagerly awaiting his noodz

Rule of Bigfooty states NO:

• Provocative or sexually-motivated images
    • Such as lingerie, cleavage, or otherwise suggestive content are not appropriate for Bigfooty.
So it might be against rules.

Depends how good looking he is if it could be considered sexually motivated or provocative.

Ross said that this is supposed to be an exploratory year so it wouldn't hurt to explore some other options like Campbell in the ruck and Marshall up forward to see how that works, especially in a game we should win easily. We won't learn anything new with Marshall and Cordy playing the same roles.

Ross is a great coach but he isn't infallible, he made mistakes the last time he coached us which even he admits so he isn't immune to being questioned or challenged and I hope our assistant coaches have the balls to do that rather than just agreeing to everything he says or does like a bunch of yes men.
We don't need to explore known quantities like TC, Marshall or Cordy. That's definitely not what Ross meant.

Rule of Bigfooty states NO:

• Provocative or sexually-motivated images
    • Such as lingerie, cleavage, or otherwise suggestive content are not appropriate for Bigfooty.
So it might be against rules.

Depends how good looking he is if it could be considered sexually motivated or provocative.

Provocative? Provoking vomiting an issue?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back