Preview Round 8, 2023: North Melbourne v St.Kilda - Marvel Stadium, Sunday 7th May, 4:40PM AEST

Who Wins?

• Kangaroos

Votes: 8 11.0%
  • Saints

Votes: 65 89.0%

• Total voters

Remove this Banner Ad

Status
Not open for further replies.
Ross is a great coach but he isn't infallible

How Dare You Greta GIF

Dard ball g(r)et(a) triggered

Is anyone else really uneasy about this game?

I feel like we're going to fall over the line, which will feel extremely hollow.

Pretty sure Clarko will have them fired up after their dismal showing last week, and LDU is a big in for them. We've really been struggling to get it out of the middle the last few games.

I'm always uneasy about this side. My wife is considering coming. She's cursed, if she turns up we lose.

I'm always uneasy about this side. My wife is considering coming. She's cursed, if she turns up we lose.
got you covered my wife has worn my Saints hoodie to every game we have won, tells me we can't lose when she wears it

Bytel, Windhager and Cordy all named in the Sandy starting line-up, Campbell named in the emergencies for both games, so I'm guessing he will be our medisub, is that right?
Think you might be right
If we are 50 up half way through the 3rd I can see RTB resting Marshall and giving Campbell a run

Saints + Mason Wood =
2 & 0 against North so far

I went out to the club and got a few autographs as the mass exodus was happening. I thanked the boys for the memories etc. It was all very moving 😢

It looks like we will be fielding a team of Sandringham players for Sunday but on the bright side we will probably still beat North.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Cordy wasn't getting near it. I'm sure the public compliments Ross has been giving have been partially a motivational tactic to help maintain Cordy's confidence. He might have been doing a role, but there aren't many KPFs going around that get subbed off most weeks without eventually being dropped.
I agree with others Cordy was given more than enough games he should have been dropped weeks ago. The timing is tough on Cooper with King & Caminiti due back next week.

Is anyone else really uneasy about this game?

I feel like we're going to fall over the line, which will feel extremely hollow.

Pretty sure Clarko will have them fired up after their dismal showing last week, and LDU is a big in for them. We've really been struggling to get it out of the middle the last few games.
We lost last week too. Why wouldn’t we also be fired up?
Just want the 4 points. Don’t overly care about the margin.
If we go into the game thinking we’ll thrash them, that’s a problem.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back