Preview Round 12 2019: Richmond vs Geelong MCG Friday 7/6 7:50pm

Remove this Banner Ad

Status
Not open for further replies.
Is there any Level 1 seating available for just scanning membership and walking in without upgrade to reserved seat?
GENERAL ADMISSION SEATING

Great Southern Stand
Q1-Q10
Q11-Q15 Rows K-DD

Ponsford Stand
Q29-Q36

Olympic Stand
Q49-Q54 Rows R-MM
Q55 Rows K-MM

Please note the general admission areas are subject to change.

Look out for the screens displaying the map of available general admission areas on a match day, located inside each entry gate.

Is there any Level 1 seating available for just scanning membership and walking in without upgrade to reserved seat?

I got a spare ticket if you just want to pay for the upgrade?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

So we've gone all in on the midfield - especially pressure beasts.

And I wonder if Dave and BEllis are that injured or we've just gone, bugger it let's try something different and go all out against Adelaide.

Anyway, good on your guys. Go hard. Now go harder!!

(Log in to remove this ad.)

He’s obviously not meeting some of the expectations required.
You reckon a whole selection panel of coaches all have no idea what they’re doing?
For fuzzy logic they’ve given you a pretty good bloody few years but Imagine if they knew wtf they were doing?
Things never as bad as they seem mate personally I’m pretty excited by the different team to see what’s dished up.

Thats a good point...why drop Broad when we're short on man power? i think its because for some reason he wasn't, or wont be able to play the role we want him to. In my opinion this is an important decision that sends a message to the rest of the squad, and I think it also means that the match committee are brave and are looking at a structure that's less predictable. None of us know that structure but with Graham being included I think theyre looking at him playing a tight run-with role on a Cats midfielder.That gives me confidence.

Thanks buddy but im going with my wife and son. :) We'll work it out haha

They better have their boo on

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

If he didn’t have a little issue like say a broken leg when failing fitness tests at other clubs he wouldn’t be at Richmond
That's unfortunate for all parties.

The retreads who went to other clubs at the end of the season are absolutely killing it, miss them all very much.

I am gutted that Broad went out on the piss and he's been dropped without even a tit pic.
He’s learnt his lesson. He just keeps them on his phone now.

That's unfortunate for all parties.

The retreads who went to other clubs at the end of the season are absolutely killing it, miss them all very much.
I’ve loved watching Lloyd and i think Conca is playing as well as he ever has, Miles too. What has happened to Corey Ellis? Vanished.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back