Review Round 12 vs Richmond @ The GABBA (17/8/20 at 7:10pm)

Remove this Banner Ad

Haven’t contributed to the forum tonight as I knew we would get ****ed over by the umpires, all I have to say is #freekickrichmond

Izaks tackle
Uncle Toms gut punch
Greenwood’s holding the ball decision

And many more, all it takes is a few s**t decisions to split a close game. * you AFL and * this game

We’re going ok - should have put them away but that’s the difference between us becoming finals contenders.

It’ll come - bring on Friday night
We were all gassed in the fourth quarter and now have to play in 4 days?? Pretty ridiculous.

All of our mids and high half forwards looked tired. Only Ellis was really running on top of the ground at the end, maybe Miller and it looks like he's got a cork.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

1.2 in the second half- evidence that we just fatigued too much in the second half.

pressure was good early but like I said the difference in breaks were evident with Richmond having a 9 day break vs our 4 day break.

positive things to take out from the game though and although it officially ends our finals chances, next season is really a big dingling carrot now and something we all can look forward to!

one negative- why on earth does Lynch think he is entitled to punch one of our stars in the gut? Firstly he decided to abandon the club when he is apparently a leader leaving to chase the flag and coin now he decides to bullies our blokes.. piss off Lynch

We were all gassed in the fourth quarter and now have to play in 4 days?? Pretty ridiculous.

All of our mids and high half forwards looked tired. Only Ellis was really running on top of the ground at the end, maybe Miller and it looks like he's got a cork.
Well let’s put 4 or 5 players in that have had plenty of rest. We have plenty we could bring in that are rested up.

Didn’t see any of these injured but Fiorini, Buderick, Sexton and Flanders never touched it for a whole half of footy . Need to find more consistency across the game. And do understand it’s not always about stats but we need more soldiers helping

Sent from my iPhone using BigFooty.com

Remove this Banner Ad

Back