Review Round 12 vs Richmond @ The GABBA (17/8/20 at 7:10pm)

Remove this Banner Ad

Unlucky lads. Was disappointed to see you had your chances to get yourselves ahead but muffed em. Can't stand the Tigers or the way they play, the bunch of dirty, flopping grubs that they are. Hope you run over them in the last.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Holman dropping an uncontested chestmark in the forward pocket sums up why I don’t want him in the side.

can do all the ‘pressure acts’ in the world but if you can’t do simple U12 Base level skills you have no place in an AFL team

Holman showed why he is on the outer with that dropped chest mark. Fiorini is just too slow as well. Graham has been soundly beaten but has done some nice things.
Yeah, Fiorini just not a winger.

Caleb is going to make many mistakes, but we've just got to keep playing him so he can develop. He will learn a lot hopefully.

We never get the rub of the green so to speak.

There were some real stinkers though; the Macintosh run down, the Powell mark they called play on, there were a few other incorrect disposal and HTB's in there not paid either. It's a shame coz the first part of that quarter was pretty exciting like the 2nd quarter.

Lynch is a ******* crab. what's up with this guy?? so agro since he won a flag that he worked SO hard to earn
This is just how I saw it/remember it, but watching the grand final last year, I swear he didn't even look happy after they won. He just had a blank face and slight (and probably fake) smile. There was no emotion there at all.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back