Preview Round 13, 2019: Gold Coast v St.Kilda - Riverway Stadium, Saturday 15th June, 1:45PM AEST *NICK HIND DEBUT*

Who Wins?

• Suns

Votes: 17 26.6%
  • Saints

Votes: 47 73.4%

• Total voters

Remove this Banner Ad

Status
Not open for further replies.
Hopefully they leave Coffield in so I'd like to see

Out - Geary, Joyce, Young, Phillips, Long

In - DMac, Marsh, Acres, Clark, Paton

B DMac Brown Marsh
HB Wilkie Battle Savage
C Newnes Steele Billings
HF Parker Bruce Gresham
F Kent Membrey Paton

Rucks Marshall Ross Clark

I/C Acres, Coffield, Dunstan Sinclair

I'd swap Paton for White. Otherwise perfect

I’m on the King debut bandwagon. More so because I think our structure requires another tall rather then King demanding selection.

I'm in Vietnam enjoying the hot sun and cold beers. Hopefully I can catch this game at a local bar.

We need to win this and win this well to get our year (and our %age) back on track.

Sadly, we will kick like shyte and scrap to a 14 point win.

I'm keen for King and Hanners to have 1 more week in the 2's. Maybe even an extra week for Hanners and bring him in for Maddie's Match.

Gold Coast are limping to the bye and playing average footy so I don't think we need to rush these fellas in. We should be refreshed after a break and hopefully flushed out all the illness from China. I'd hate to have been cleaning the toilets at Moorabbin last week...

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Good to see Jack and his luscious locks flowing today, didn't have a huge session but it was great to see him out there.

Yes Dan ran laps, did a few run throughs at 75% and kicked the footy around for a bit. Never really joined full training but I wouldn't exactly write him off just yet.

It was the first time I saw Mayo training and I must admit I'm impressed with his size and skills, looks an inspired pick up - give him time though.

Coff did some things today that suggested he will be a special player, talk on here that he is a bust is waaaay too premature.

The boys looked much much more focused today, they looked fresh and determined - which was fantastic to see. I'm excited about this week, just have a feeling that we have the fire back in the belly.

Good to see Jack and his luscious locks flowing today, didn't have a huge session but it was great to see him out there.

Yes Dan ran laps, did a few run throughs at 75% and kicked the footy around for a bit. Never really joined full training but I wouldn't exactly write him off just yet.

It was the first time I saw Mayo training and I must admit I'm impressed with his size and skills, looks an inspired pick up - give him time though.

Coff did some things today that suggested he will be a special player, talk on here that he is a bust is waaaay too premature.

The boys looked much much more focused today, they looked fresh and determined - which was fantastic to see. I'm excited about this week, just have a feeling that we have the fire back in the belly.
I like posts like this...

Another training session another conversation with a random saints supporter.

Seb ross was discraceful again soft as butter. Will not get his hands dirty. His words.

Me: laugh.

Heres the sick joke.

Hes our captain.

So Geary called Seb soft as butter?

What butter do you guys have, mine is hard as a rock, broke three knives trying to make toast this morning.

Last edited:

RE Hanners - Tuesday is generally the lighter training session of the week and its not unusual for the older guys to only do very light duties.
I'd only be concerned if he didn't do anything in the Thursday session.

Anyone calling Coff a bust after one and a half seasons is just ridiculous.
Can’t take that seriously at all.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back