Oppo Camp Round 13 Non-Pies Games

Remove this Banner Ad

I think I counted 647 times Bruce said something about 2016 being a special year for the dogs in last night commentary....yep, we get it Bruce, they won the flag. Lets all love on.

Bruce makes me Press the MUTE button

How do professional footballers miss that?

Three goals now.......go WC

Holy crap that was like watching dog turds turn white in the sun....
I wish we had WC and Sydney the next two game....

Sydney playing the same as they did when they played "unattractive" football.

Very dull that game tonight

The game last night was crap (because the Dogs whimpered), tonight's was the steaming crap that last nights game took after it was finished.
Very poor skills from both sides and I am not talking about the kicking for goal.
If one of the 25 umpires did not award a free every time the play came into their zone the game would have been 120 minutes of under 10's with all 36 players just running around after the ball in a pack.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

What's going on with footy? Another game between two of the better sides in the comp that turned into a complete snoozefest. I literally fell asleep in the couch about 2 mins into the 3rd quarter.

If Sydney and West Coast are considered premiership fancies then Richmond has this years flag in the bag, both sides far from convincing. We might even be a chance to win it ourselves

Bruce makes me Press the MUTE button
I used to be that way, but with radio not synced and no option for only the crowd audio more and more I’m switching over to rugby league.

I find it hypocritical of 7 to criticise the spectacle of footy when there’s a heap of scope for improvement in their own backyard that would improve the show and subsequently ratings.

The game last night was crap (because the Dogs whimpered), tonight's was the steaming crap that last nights game took after it was finished.
Very poor skills from both sides and I am not talking about the kicking for goal.
If one of the 25 umpires did not award a free every time the play came into their zone the game would have been 120 minutes of under 10's with all 36 players just running around after the ball in a pack.

After watching that crap last night 1 vs3
Gotta say , we're much better to watch

Sydney flood ,flood rubbish football and were all sick of watching it

Suggest the afl STOPS games being played on a postage stamp masquerading as a ground

Or cut it down to 14 a side

Jeez Carlton is really a rabble of a club, I don't think I've ever seen a more terrible game than what they're dishing up right now... knowing them though they'll come out next week and probably win :sick:

Carlton 4 points

Fremantle 45

Glorious Bolton glorious :)

Remove this Banner Ad

Back