VFL Round 16 - Werribee vs Collingwood at Docklands Stadium (Pies WON 102-70, Kirby kicked 5!)

Remove this Banner Ad

61Son9R.png

Kb20LOT.png

It probably says more about Kirby than our fitness dept.

Perhaps. Regardless, the lad should be rewarded for his work. I'd rather see him play and blow up and know what it takes to play at the highest level as opposed to having him in the two's all year long.

Was it Josh Smith with 29 touches or the VFL listed Smith? If it's Josh then he might sneak a game next week - bucks loves him.
Given that all of Howe, Maynard, Scharenberg and Langdon had pretty good games this week I don't see it happening, but then again, Buckley does love dropping Schaz after a career best game, so can't rule it out.

Perhaps. Regardless, the lad should be rewarded for his work. I'd rather see him play and blow up and know what it takes to play at the highest level as opposed to having him in the two's all year long.
I'm in the camp of having him secure the frosty miller medal in the VFL before debuting in the final round TBH. Think having both an award in the VFL and a debut in the seniors will do wonders for his motivation leading in to the offseason.

I'm in the camp of having him secure the frosty miller medal in the VFL before debuting in the final round TBH. Think having both an award in the VFL and a debut in the seniors will do wonders for his motivation leading in to the offseason.

To be honest, I would be happy with having his form, work rate and effort rewarded with a senior birth at any point this year.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Says a bit about our fitness department when the kid is on an AFL list for the better part of 12 months!
Which is an absolute shame, I remember a time when players used to play positions and were picked based on talent not there ability to sprint up and down the ground for 2 hours.

Take me back...to early 2000's and before please!

Which is an absolute shame, I remember a time when players used to play positions and were picked based on talent not there ability to sprint up and down the ground for 2 hours.

Take me back...to early 2000's and before please!

AFL has changed, but I would prefer if Collingwood kicked more goals than behinds. Happened only 9 times this year.

Daicos - 26 disposals, 8 marks, 4 tackles, 1.0

Sorry TradeDraft it's Daicos over Aish for me if Wells doesn't play. Aish will probably get the gig though because 13 tackles.
Bring both in for Wells and Greenwood

White had his number taken on the weekend...

Jesse White – Collingwood

AFL Victoria’s Match Review Panel charged player White for engaging in rough conduct against Werribee Tigers player Kurt Aylett during the final quarter of the VFL Round 16 match, Werribee Tigers vs Collingwood on Saturday 5th August, 2017 at Etihad Stadium.

Based on the available video and medical report, the incident was assessed as careless conduct with low impact and high contact. The incident was classified as a one match base sanction. The player has no applicable record which impacted the penalty. An early guilty plea enables the player to accept a $500 fine (AFL Listed) and a reprimand.

http://vfl.com.au/afl-victoria-mrp-results-august-56/

Remove this Banner Ad

Back