Review Round 18 vs Western Bulldogs @ Metricon Stadium (17.07.2021 @ 4:35pm)

Remove this Banner Ad

Attn: Anyone going to the game tomorrow

I won't be there, but a club email tells me there's lasertag advertised as an activity - Would someone be a lad/ladettes and get me a picture of the setup/equipment?

I'm expecting it to be cheap and bad but professional curiosity has gotten the better of me

Cheers
It'll be the one my kids get at their end of year soccer BBQ
A perimeter of inflatable sausage tubing and vests and lasers that don't actually work

It'll be the one my kids get at their end of year soccer BBQ
A perimeter of inflatable sausage tubing and vests and lasers that don't actually work
Yeah that's what I'm expecting but want to be sure, The equipment makes a huge difference.

We've done the inflatables set up at local shows and Comic-Cons in the past and done a scaled-up version on Roller Hockey rinks/Basketball courts as Nationals Events in the past and it goes hard as - But needs to be done properly.

The only thing that annoys me more than half-ass Suns performances is half-assed Lasertag set ups - Sets us back even further as an almost-sport

Sorry for the tangent, Back to discussing weather we lose by 4 goals or 14

Yeah that's what I'm expecting but want to be sure, The equipment makes a huge difference.

We've done the inflatables set up at local shows and Comic-Cons in the past and done a scaled-up version on Roller Hockey rinks/Basketball courts as Nationals Events in the past and it goes hard as - But needs to be done properly.

The only thing that annoys me more than half-ass Suns performances is half-assed Lasertag set ups - Sets us back even further as an almost-sport

Sorry for the tangent, Back to discussing weather we lose by 4 goals or 14

8 goals and a mini meltdown and some arguments amongst the board members is my fearless prediction

How's the weather up there guys? Some reports there's a bit of wind around and I'm looking to put some scoring bets on :D

8 goals and a mini meltdown and some arguments amongst the board members is my fearless prediction
I laugh reacted because that's so on the money with what I expect.

Prove me wrong Suns, Prove me wrong

Just hoping we bring the heat and don’t let them roll over us from the get go, and one of our mids steps up and gives Touk some support (Rowell/Anderson/Fiorini).

Not expecting much with no Markov or Greenwood and Graham running around undersized in the ruck, but prove me wrong boys.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Remove this Banner Ad

Back