• Brodie Smith

• Elliott Himmelberg

• Patrick Parnell

• Lachlan Sholl

• Tom Doedee

• Reilly O'Brien

Results are only viewable after voting.

Remove this Banner Ad

Ugly: When Himmelberg refused to leave his man in the square to contest and instead chose to just concede a goal kicked over his head rather than chance his direct opponent chalking up a score. Screamed “me first” not “team first”.

I’d drop him for that and while I’m at it I’d let the whole squad know why he’s playing reserves this week.

Like most Crows players he has to prove he can’t play for between 7-8 years before his card is stamped.

Smith hasn't been the same since his last major concussion. He should retire because he doesn't need another concussion and he isn't helping us onfield. Sloane isn't over his knee. It's fairly obvious from the internal trial onwards. He can't run so I don't see the point in playing him. We looked better last year without him tbh. Tex is still capable and but his goal kicking has been slowly deteriorating over the last 12-18months. He isn't the guaranteed kick for goal he use to be. Laird is Laird. One of our best but doesn't have a lot of hurt factor unfortunately. Doedee for a experienced player by age has also been rather disappointing.

Last year was Tex’s second highest kicking for goal accuracy of his career 47-23. He hasn’t been at his best this year though without doubt

Sent from my iPhone using BigFooty.com

Back