Preview Round 20 vs injectors Sunday 4:40pm at Marvel

Remove this Banner Ad

yeah archer named in the 18
Goater the extended bench

I get that but Hall was emg and was definitely going to play last week. (just a matter of who out)

Not sure if the team sheet can be relied upon.

Ps; I know nothing about Goater or if he is ready, I don't watch VFL.

Excited for Dawson to get his debut & also for Archer to get another crack after a promising debut earlier in the year.

Really keen to see how Simpkin responds after last week.

With corr out Dawson in is our bsckline still small considering essendon play tall? Walker to come back or are we gonna be stuck with bonar as make shift tall

With corr out Dawson in is our bsckline still small considering essendon play tall? Walker to come back or are we gonna be stuck with bonar as make shift tall
Larkey, Dawson, Bonar, McDonald, Young - I think we’re fine.

Hopefully Greenwood, Powell, Lazzaro and one of Spicer and Goater make the bench.

Play JHF as a sweeping wing and instruct everyone to find him as many times as possible.

Bring in Goater and see what the fuss is about.

Bring in Larkey and play CCJ as a floating CHF.

Dawson to support down back.

Everyone else - do whatever you can to try to snatch a win from our most hated mortal enemy.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Essendon v North Melbourne at Marvel Stadium, 4.40pm AEST

ESSENDON

In:
J.Stewart, M.D'Ambrosio
Out: A.McGrath (HS Protocol), A.Phillips (managed), B.Ham (Medi-Sub)

Last week's sub: B.Ham (replaced M.Redman)

NORTH MELBOURNE

In:
K.Dawson, J.Archer, N.Larkey, J.Mahony
Out: P.Spicer (omitted), F.Perez (suspension), A.Corr (HS Protocol), A.Hall (HS Protocol), P.Curtis (HS Protocol)

New: Kallan Dawson

Last week's sub: C.Lazzaro (unused)

I'll do TZ's post for him

disappointed no Goater. Patch taking the piss bringing mahony the list clogger back in. would have dropped scott as well. hopefully Goater debut vid Wednesday next week
well said!

in fact id take turner over mahony

Ford, curtis and TT and the like coming in next week should see him back out

Last edited:
I'll do TZ's post for him

disappointed no Goater. Patch taking the piss bringing mahony the list clogger back in. would have dropped scott as well. hopefully Goater debut vid Wednesday next week

Overuse of capital letters.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back