AFLW Round 8 - 2023 AFLW season

Remove this Banner Ad

Didn't your list builder sign herself to a contract at 35 years old or something?
32-33yo. Bigger problem than her age was that she was carrying a torn ACL (in addition to being a genuine hack and grub footballer even in her "prime").

Nevertheless, recruiting manager =/= list manager. Lauren Tesoreiro was not in charge of draft selections, that was Kate Sheahan making what Caroline Wilson would call a "boys' club decision" if it didn't happen at Richmond.

Hm ok fair enough. I'm sitting at 25th in tipping so starting to overthink my tips. :tearsofjoy:
It is worth the thought, Dogs will be desperate for their 1st W.. sorry to add to your issue haha

It is worth the thought, Dogs will be desperate for their 1st W.. sorry to add to your issue haha

Yeah that was a big part of my thinking.. think I'll stick with Swans, but since I swapped last minute last week from Hawks to Swans I'm a bit annoyed lol. Could have been up in 2nd.

The Swans may not have the depth of talent of the top teams, but their willingness to run with the ball and take their opponents on is fun to watch.

How did we only get a mid first round pick for Molloy leaving. :drunk:
Nothing wrong with that. Top 6 team for the past 4 seasons, and would be this year too if not for injuries. Other teams are in much greater need of high picks.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Gardiner with ~15 disposals to half time. All the Bulldogs had to do was offer her a contract when she was racking up 40+ in the VFLW.
She must have springs in her feet, her ability to change direction and break away off one step is very impressive, perhaps the best I've seen in the women's game.

The Swans could potentially be the fourth club to reach triple figures. I didn't think the Swans would beat teams like Brisbane or North but today could be the day.

The Swans could potentially be the fourth club to reach triple figures. I didn't think the Swans would beat teams like Brisbane or North but today could be the day.

4 points short. Unlucky wind.

"ThE lEaGuE eXpAnDeD tOo QuIcKlY"

Ignores that a 2nd year team spanks a past premier.

That was a long time ago in 2018. I reckon only around 4 players are still around from the 22 that played. A fair few left to expansion. Also ignores current dog player availability through injury.

Not saying Sydney aren’t playing well but not sure what point this is trying to make. West Coast likely wins well next week. Should not be judging vs the Dogs.

Good game this between Brisbane and Adelaide. Lions having lots of shots but not making it count could come back to bite them like Collingwood a few weeks back.

Goal to Ponter for her first was great free flowing footy.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back