Werewolf Ru Paul's Werewolf

Remove this Banner Ad

I thought it would help me not seem like a bad bitch if I asked what assisting a kill means. What does assisting a kill mean?

I thought it would help me not seem like a bad bitch if I asked what assisting a kill means. What does assisting a kill mean?
check out the nerd that reads the OP

check out the nerd that reads the OP
12555944_1497018010606758_1680631287_n.jpg

Smashed it mates, glad to be a part of the successful maneuver. :peace:
Worthy of a huzzah, I would have thought.

You got it going on, Mary.
downloadfile-1.gif

I'm getting the hang of this now.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Oh Yoshi......

If anyone could shoop this into Koh Phi O'Something and 365 days of.....there's something in this.
I'll need more specifics but I can do that once I've done executing my dastardly overnight business here on the runway.

Second one looks really aggressive. I like it.
Brunch ain't always an affable affair.

Anyway what's everyone up to tonight in Werewolf?? Think I'll go for a walk.

Rodney was just worried he got seered is all
I think I did.
The real seer will know the truth so not fussed either way. I’d be noting dll the activity around it and I’m sure the seer is.

Complete truth. IDC dressed as Milly, Molly Mandy and me in my Madame George tribute outfit had a rather long Brunch at the Ladies Only Brunch and Revue Bar.

Later we had a saunter around the Village (actually I was staggering around like a filly after Oaks Day) and we both decided we needed to have adjust our make up and so we visited the local tea rooms. Well that was a most interesting and engaging experience.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back