Rumour put to bed

Remove this Banner Ad

I am pleased what Hodgey said today about Buddy and rumours, well done Luke! Evans also said that they had better be careful about they say or write about him..

Yes, well done skipper. When Carltank were getting smashed the other week, where was their Captain? Squibbs was sent to face the media pack. Hodgey stood front and center today and smashed the rumors.

As I said to a Richard Cranium at work today. Repeat that in an e-mail flog and I'll forward it to the club. I hate the litigious society the US is, but sometimes you need to make a statement. Maybe if one of these keyboard warriors lost their house, it might send a wake up call to the other cowards! About time the club got fed up with this crap and stood their ground. Evans is right that a denial adds to the story. But this started in 2007. Thanks Dylan you ambulance chaser!

I actually avoiding coming on here during the games yesterday and quite long after the game because I knew some people were going to start talking bloody crap and complaining about Buddy missing the game. I was disappointed he didn't play too, but the rumours that people cook up are stupid. Some of the fans on here believe so much crap said about our club. Where is the belief?

I got banned by you guys six weeks ago for asking if anyone here had heard the rumour?
Anyway i want to know if i should sell him in supercoach

hahaha to be honest... its a bit late now. If you are in the Prelim and you had him benched this whole time? keep him... I know I have and look forward to seeing him finally scoring this week.

I am more than happy that at last the club has reported this; at last.I would like the AFL to tell the media to shut up about this too..HS heading, TG. According to this article a radio station is also mentioned.Think it was MMM..Wouldn't Brayshaw like that!

Hawks slam rumours surrounding Lance Franklin

http://www.heraldsun.com.au/afl/mor...g-lance-franklin/story-e6frf9jf-1226454256055

I am not sure what Jimmy Brayshaw has to do with as he is not on morning radio.

I think it was MMM and it was Eddie and Darcy, Eddie said there is no way that the rumour is true.

hahaha to be honest... its a bit late now. If you are in the Prelim and you had him benched this whole time? keep him... I know I have and look forward to seeing him finally scoring this week.

Yeah i hope so... Expensive bench

reubski, I don't know which station it was, but a twitter by a girl this morning said she heard them saying that Buddy was on 3 strikes.She was very annoyed about it. Now who in the hell would be that stupid! But one of the stations said it, and Evans heard it too, he was right.Evans is too much of a gentleman..Robinson & Healy would be two of the worse for gossip, Sheahan is no better..another 3 stooges..whooppee:D Believe me, Brayshaw would love Buddy to be found guilty.
He has always disliked the hawks,like so many other journalists and commentators..We sure don't have much love from them do we?

Still cant ask questions around here

Read the rules of the Hawthorn board, they are very similar to Geelongs' - it is called trolling.

As I said - you got banned for stupidity because there is no way that s**t washes on ANY team board.

Now * off.

Read the rules of the Hawthorn board, they are very similar to Geelongs' - it is called trolling.

As I said - you got banned for stupidity because there is no way that s**t washes on ANY team board.

Now **** off.

Mate im not trolling, Thought someone here would know a little more thats all
Whatever..

(Log in to remove this ad.)

I just wish that anyone who starts a rumour,is banned permanently,I fear that one day this forum, and others will be closed, because of this trolling and gossip.I don't doubt it will happen one day.
I'm guessing you've never ventured to the "rumpours and scandals" board, LMH! It's rife with hearsay, innuendo and rubbish.

As long as the internet exists, rubbish will exist.

It will never change.

Who is that twitty female this morning along with that idiot from Before the Game? That's the station that accused Buddy of having three strikes!.How stupid can they be!:mad: Hehe Healy is pissed, because they wanted Evans on their station tonight, and he refused..Healy said he can get stuffed...lol Well done Evans we know how much Healy likes the Hawks..I wouldn't give them a minute. Russell & Taylor have said they want the HFC to come online and tell them what the supposed illness is, they don't believe he was ill, they state they have truth about the problem with Buddy,but they can't substantiate it, but they claim they know the rumour about Buddy is a fact.We don't get it here, I just came across it online, once I heard it I turned it off.Now we get.Barrett,Wallis, another gossip on tonight, I am not listening to any radio any more at night..They give me the @#$%6. If they accused Buddy about this,.why don't we sue them for such rot? It just needs one station to bring them to court for defammation, and I doubt other stations would be so stupid. But then, we know what happened to Dylan don't we...

Who is that twitty female this morning along with that idiot from Before the Game? That's the station that accused Buddy of having three strikes!.How stupid can they be!:mad: Hehe Healy is pissed, because they wanted Evans on their station tonight, and he refused..Healy said he can get stuffed...lol Well done Evans we know how much Healy likes the Hawks..I wouldn't give them a minute. We don't get it here, I just came across it online, once I heard it I turned it off.Now we get.Barrett,Wallis, another gossip on tonight, I am not listening to any radio any more at night..They give me the @#$%6. If they accused Buddy about this,.why don't we sue them for such rot? It just needs one station to bring them to court for defammation, and I doubt other stations would be so stupid. But then, we know what happened to Dylan don't we...
LMH - have the audio? if yes, lets start a thread and condemn the f%^kheads, this breaches the 'duty of care' of commonsense.....Dave Hughes and that idiot can piss off, hope Nova takes action and apologizes publically for the reference.

LMH - have the audio? if yes, lets start a thread and condemn the f%^kheads, this breaches the 'duty of care' of commonsense.....Dave Hughes and that idiot can piss off, hope Nova takes action and apologizes publically for the reference.

I wish I did, we don't get it here.BUT they showed the two of them on the news tonight as the ones that accused Buddy re the 3 strikes. I wonder if I can find it online, I guess it would be deleted anyway by now.

I dont think now is the right time to start a court case over these rumors. Buddy will need to be focused 100% on playing footy and we have finals coming up. I think right after the finals and Flag has been won then we should go all out and take these MOTHER F#@#@#@$#$# to court and sue them for defamation, trying to ruin a persons reputation and life and career.
The HFC and Buddy know the truth and true Hawks fans know the truth anyway so thats all the matters.....

Mate im not trolling, Thought someone here would know a little more thats all
Whatever..
Maybe we are getting a little sensitive, but most guests have not been as genuine as you seem to be. Perhaps, you may have not appreciated how annoying the rumours have continually been for us here

If you want the ínside word' from Hawks who might "know a little more'', here it is...

THE RUMOURS ARE s**t! THEY HAVE ALWAYS BEEN s**t! DON'T BELIEVE THEM! DON'T EVEN THINK OF BELIEVING THEM!

I trust this settles the matter...

Now **** off.

Taita-loving it brother....

I dont think now is the right time to start a court case over these rumors. Buddy will need to be focused 100% on playing footy and we have finals coming up. I think right after the finals and Flag has been won then we should go all out and take these MOTHER F#@#@#@$#$# to court and sue them for defamation, trying to ruin a persons reputation and life and career.
The HFC and Buddy know the truth and true Hawks fans know the truth anyway so thats all the matters.....
Great idea. Use this garbage and finish the year with a flag. Don't think do. Time to finish them off. Go Hawks!

Six weeks ago? This rumours been circulating for years. Where have you been, in a cave?

I specifically meant the three strike cover up thing
If every AFL player who took part in using 'recreational' drugs was banned we would be missing alot of quality players.
No i dont live in a cave and im definately not throwing stones in my glass house.
I am however a realist.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back