Preview Second Qualifying Final, Saturday 7th September 2019, 7.25pm. v Tigers @ the Gabba.

Status
Not open for further replies.

davemc_lions

Club Legend
Aug 21, 2013
AFL Club
Brisbane Lions
If they go Nankervis and Balta and Nankervis does his groin again. They will be in trouble against our 2 ruck.
Balta and Chol been up and down as well. Soldo is not the #1 Nankervis is.
so I think it hedge beat both ways they know we go 2 rucks

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Bucking Beads

Brownlow Medallist
Sep 30, 2010
Brisbane
AFL Club
Brisbane Lions
Would be a really smart move from us to play Charlie Cameron up the ground a lot more. His pace will produce so many opportunities for us if we can get him the ball a bit more.

3KZ is Football

Brownlow Medallist
Jun 17, 2008
In the grandstand at the Brunswick St. Oval
AFL Club
Brisbane Lions
Other Teams
Fitzroy Football Club
Fagan has shown enormous faith in this line up. It is the team that beat Geelong and hopefully it is the team that beats Richmond. I would have played Walker for McStay, but hopefully McStay can vindicate his selection, by holding his marks and kicking a few goals. He must do more than he did against Richmond a fortnight ago.

The X FACTOR this week is CAM RAYNER! I am tipping he and Eric Hipwood play blinders! Both Cam and Eric were giving it 100% against Richmond at the MCG and I think they will reap their rewards this Saturday night!

rangatangtang

Debutant
Jul 20, 2019
AFL Club
Brisbane Lions
Fagan has shown enormous faith in this line up. It is the team that beat Geelong and hopefully it is the team that beats Richmond. I would have played Walker for McStay, but hopefully McStay can vindicate his selection, by holding his marks and kicking a few goals. He must do more than he did against Richmond a fortnight ago.

The X FACTOR this week is CAM RAYNER! I am tipping he and Eric Hipwood play blinders! Both Cam and Eric were giving it 100% against Richmond at the MCG and I think they will reap their rewards this Saturday night!
Really looking forward to watching Eric and Cam play, Rayner tried desperately to impact and is starting a 2020 highlight reel. Hipwood showed his maturity and strength this week and I really hope we can give them some good delivery.

Bring it on, let's go Lions !!!

(Log in to remove this ad.)

snooplions

Club Legend
Dec 2, 2013
AFL Club
Brisbane Lions
Richmond bigfooty posters are the personification of FIGJAM. Also seem to find an issue with everything that doesn't stroke their ego about their powerhouse team. Just like North Melbourne posters on BF, everything is a conspiracy. I reckon Collingwood supporters are better value.

martinson

Club Legend
Apr 4, 2015
AFL Club
Brisbane Lions
Eagles /Dons match didn't have a whole lot of intensity in my view . More a free flowing shoot out.

I wouldn't mind playing the Eagles at any stage.

Greggy

Premiership Player
Aug 15, 2006
Earth
AFL Club
Richmond
The ruck battle looks crucial. Will be a wonderful contest.
Soldo will be our #1 on Saturday, I think he’ll spend his down time on the bench as he’s quite an average forward. Nank will rest forward, we haven’t seen him do much of this, but when he has he’s been quite a handful for oppo defenders. We’ve only seen them together once in 2016 when Soldo was a raw kid so it should be interesting who takes on your guys and when. Physically Nank and Martin are suited as are the other two.

Best of luck.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Top Bottom