Cricket Thread: Bring on the Kiwis

Remove this Banner Ad

Marcus Harris...? Has never looked quite a test player to me when he's played in the past. I guess he's getting runs so what more can you do than that but I don't have high hopes.

A small groundswell of support around for Daniel Hughes in the one dayers. A few judges saying he should be getting a crack. Apparently averaging 58 in domestic one dayers over his career but has sort of crept under the radar.

Footnote: I'd actually like all Shield and one day averages scaled to remove matches against the Redbacks. Then we'd see who can really play

I enjoyed Jarrod Kimber's video on Pakistan's "Haunted" world cup campaign.

But I don't think I've seen a video get old quicker than that one. Since then, South Africa's world cup curse has overpowered Pakistan's, and the Pakistan team have found all their form and then some.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

I have never been to a party where someone has broken their leg.

What was the freak incident?

A statement did not confirm how the injury was suffered, but The Age reports that it was due to an accident at a friend’s 50th birthday.

According to the publication, Maxwell was running around a tennis court with his friend when the pair tripped and fell, and the cricketer’s leg became trapped.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back