• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

Remove this Banner Ad

Broadcast info

NBC: Al Michaels, Cris Collinsworth, Michelle Tafoya & Kathryn Tappen
cris-collinsworth.gif

ESPN: Steve Levy, Brian Griese, Louis Riddick & Lisa Salters
2926112_web1_ptr-MNF-02-081820.jpg

Half Time show featuring Dr. Dre, Snoop Dogg, Eminem, Mary J. Blige, and Kendrick Lamar

sbht-832x447.jpg

Last edited:

I’ve tipped against Cincy all playoffs so would be wrong to derail them now as bad as I’d love to see them win
Plasticville Rams by 17

If Rams win they'll be 2-3 in Super Bowls. Not bad.
Bengals would be 0-3. Approaching the territory of the Vikings, Bills and Broncos for a long while.

If Bengals win they'll be 1-2 in Super Bowls. Decent.
Rams would be 1-4. Looks much worse.

Probably prefer a scenario where both teams have a Lombardi trophy at least.

I fear for Joe if they allow Donald the same looks Simmons got.
Yeah was thinking the same. Could be running for his life all day.

How good were Hendrickson and Hubbard though on the other side

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Yeah was thinking the same. Could be running for his life all day.

How good were Hendrickson and Hubbard though on the other side

BJ Hill been a great pick up also for * all.

Heart says Bengals of course.

Head says it could go either way with the Rams perhaps slight favourites with home ground advantage.

Go Bengals!!

The AFC and NFC alternate as home teams in the Super Bowl.
Last year was NFC. Bengals should be wearing their home uniform in this one.
Unless there's a rule making the team from the host stadium home team. Buccaneers last year fell on the NFC being home team, so not sure.
All the answers are here....

Home team can choose the uniform to wear (home or away).
Home team would use the home team's locker room....so we'll finally find out what happens when the host stadium team is designated away....do they still get to use their own lockers, or forced to use the away lockers? Very weird situation.

The AFC and NFC alternate as home teams in the Super Bowl.
Last year was NFC. Bengals should be wearing their home uniform in this one.
Unless there's a rule making the team from the host stadium home team. Buccaneers last year fell on the NFC being home team, so not sure.
Bet Bengals will choose the white uniforms they've won the last 2 games in

Back in the day I sat next to a guy every week in a class at uni who had a massive Bengals sticker on his laptop and always wore a Bengals beanie... I hope he is alive to see this

I had this jacket that I bought at a Bengals game that I used to wear to uni back in the 90s.

images.jpeg.jpg

Pretty sure white unis have a far better record than colours in the SB

In Super Bowl history, the team that wore white jerseys has a winning record of 34-20. In just the last 16 Super Bowls, teams wearing white jerseys are 12-4. That streak began when the Patriots beat the Eagles at the Super Bowl in Jacksonville.

In Super Bowl history, the team that wore white jerseys has a winning record of 34-20. In just the last 16 Super Bowls, teams wearing white jerseys are 12-4. That streak began when the Patriots beat the Eagles at the Super Bowl in Jacksonville.

And ended when the Eagles beat the Patriots

Back in the day I sat next to a guy every week in a class at uni who had a massive Bengals sticker on his laptop and always wore a Bengals beanie... I hope he is alive to see this
Mate how old are you that you’re worried that your uni mates are dead????

Back