FTA-TV Survivor Season 39: Island of the Idols

Remove this Banner Ad

there could be legal reasons as to why they can't say anything, however I think Jeff/Survivor/Cbs have still really dropped the ball by saying as little as possible.

According to 'People', He was caught innapropriately touching a handler coming off the boat after the Immunity Challenge the day before.
What exactly does that mean?

It wouldn't surprise me if he acted inappropriately but I agree that the vagueness doesn't really help anyone (except for CBS/Survivor with the lefty outrage brigade)

That was otherwise a pretty boring episode until the last minute or so

It wouldn't surprise me if he acted inappropriately but I agree that the vagueness doesn't really help anyone (except for CBS/Survivor with the lefty outrage brigade)

An article I read on the internet stated he touched a crew member's leg during a boat ride. It was witnessed by another contestant.

According to 'People', When getting out of the boat after the Immunity Challenge, he put his hand on a Production member's leg to 'steady himself'. Dan alleges it was accidental but Producers were not convinced. They Contacted their legal team and dragged him from the show.

I find this explanation plausable, but I'm still confused why they can't explain it better. Or why Dan remains so silent.

According to 'People', When getting out of the boat after the Immunity Challenge, he put his hand on a Production member's leg to 'steady himself'. Dan alleges it was accidental but Producers were not convinced. They Contacted their legal team and dragged him from the show.

I find this explanation plausable, but I'm still confused why they can't explain it better. Or why Dan remains so silent.
given that the legal was called in, maybe this happened earlier in the game and the producers have just come to a decision.

also allowing him to continue now would mean he’d be in the final episode. So action has to be taken.

An article I read on the internet stated he touched a crew member's leg during a boat ride. It was witnessed by another contestant.
For CBS/Survivor's sake I hope it is more clear cut than that little snippet makes it sound because Dan strikes me as the litigious type

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Remove this Banner Ad

Back