The Ashes. Fifth Test Australia v England @ Blundstone Arena, Hobart, 14-18 January 2022

Remove this Banner Ad

Are we getting too timid and choir boy-ish under Cummins? Surely would have reviewed that....
No but Cummins needs help with the reviews. Cummins is at mid on does not have a full view for close edges lbws. Carey is the one catching it he’s the one who should have an idea of there is an edge or not if the keeper doesn’t know the mid on sure isn’t

Bowlers know but they will often call a review thinking everything is out example broad

Show some confidence carey “ yes skipper I believe he’s hit that call The review please”

No but Cummins needs help with the reviews. Cummins is at mid on does not have a full view for close edges lbws. Carey is the one catching it he’s the one who should have an idea of there is an edge or not if the keeper doesn’t know the mid on sure isn’t

Bowlers know but they will often call a review thinking everything is out example broad

Show some confidence carey “ yes skipper I believe he’s hit that call The review please”

Another Carey post. Bordering on obsession

(Log in to remove this ad.)

I’d have given that live. The flash of the off stump would’ve been enough to convince me. Good decision to call that not out

Starc bowling waaaay too full - both this spell and the previous one.

Going at about 5-6 runs an over. England screwed up by bowling way too full to us. Length to short of a length is the way on this pitch.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back