The Bigfooty Official Week 12 Thread - Holla Hollins

Remove this Banner Ad

We wake to find the sad case of BROOKLYN get even sadder. Lionel Hollins has been sacked. Take a Steph Curry step back and look at it from afar, you'll see it's not sad for ex-coach Holly. It's probably good for his health.

oh yeah, Billy Jean King has been given "reassigned". What a rabble.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

feel for the franchise and fans. hope davis hangs around

Desperately need more production from whoever they have at SF. They have a good option in Tyreke but they play him more as a guard.

Davis
Evans
Gordon
Asik
Anderson
Holiday

There is enough talent there to be a whole lot better than they currently are.

Can't see the Brow sticking around for too long if things don't improve dramatically.

Desperately need more production from whoever they have at SF. They have a good option in Tyreke but they play him more as a guard.

Davis
Evans
Gordon
Asik
Anderson
Holiday

Can't see the Brow sticking around for too long if things don't improve dramatically.

Is that group of players really that good though? Davis is obviously an All Star but I don't rate the rest of that group as much more than good honest players.

Davis
Evans
Gordon
Asik
Anderson
Holiday

They play reke at point

And he is brain dead

Is that group of players really that good though? Davis is obviously an All Star but I don't rate the rest of that group as much more than good honest players.

Depends what you mean by "that good". Obviously I don't expect them to contend - but with that group listed they should be better than 14th in the west. Don't see why they shouldn't be fighting for a playoff berth.

They play reke at point

I know - and that's one of their major problems.

Either bring in a PG & play Tyreke as a SF or bring in a better SF and leave him at the one.

Holiday yes. Fitness tho

The rest... Meh

Yeah Holiday is borderline but as you say he plays about half a season.

Depends what you mean by "that good". Obviously I don't expect them to contend - but with that group listed they should be better than 14th in the west. Don't see why they shouldn't be fighting for a playoff berth.

They're only 5 games out of 8th, the West is pretty bad.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back