• nufan

Votes: 1 4.8%
  • Any player foolish enough to sign with the Pelicans

Votes: 7 33.3%
  • Derek Fisher after moving within 90 miles of Matt Barnes

Votes: 2 9.5%
  • Any man expecting Pricey's mum to commit to monogamy

Votes: 2 9.5%
  • Dangersloane when he suggests Mudiay will be better than Booker (in the long run)

Votes: 3 14.3%
  • My GarPax voodoo doll

Votes: 6 28.6%

• Total voters

Remove this Banner Ad

Sep 7, 2005
Firing GarPax
AFL Club
Port Adelaide
Other Teams
Liverpool, Chicago Bulls
In honor of our battered comrade, what better tribute could we pay than a comical poll question.

Meanwhile the injury toll mounts for some of the contenders

KD
DeMarre Carroll, Kyle Lowry
JR Smith will shortly return

We've been robbed of Embiid and Simmons for the season as well

Could be injuries are the only way we dont see a repeat of Dubs Cavs in the Finals, unless the Spurs have something to say. Losing Lowry for that long with a shooting hand injury is going to be tough for the Rpas to bounce back from

Meanwhile we have the Waiters JR grudge match 2.0 on Tuesday, along with Houston v Spurs and NOLA v Minny.
Wed sees Portland v OKC
Thurs Jazz v Rockets and Celts v Dubs
Friday is Clips v Grizz adn Spurs v Thunder
Sunday is Jazz v OKC, Dubs v Spurs and Wiz v Portland

Not enough CP3 + Blake in the poll

Also would have accepted "The Clippers' collective throats during the playoffs"

e080082ed6d202db86abd11c88d3ef47.jpg

Also fidstar continuing on discussion from earlier, today was a perfect example of why Kawhi should be in the MVP race up to his eyeballs.

34-10-6-5 while holding Wiggins to 6/24 shooting... and the Spurs won by a single point in overtime.

Given Aldridge has been struggling with his shot, Leonard really has been carrying them for most of the season.

Also fidstar continuing on discussion from earlier, today was a perfect example of why Kawhi should be in the MVP race up to his eyeballs.

34-10-6-5 while holding Wiggins to 6/24 shooting... and the Spurs won by a single point in overtime.

Given Aldridge has been struggling with his shot, Leonard really has been carrying them for most of the season.

He's been ridiculously good. And he definitely gets a bump up with how good his team is. But I still think he's outright 4th in the race.

Been a great year for individual players. To think (pre injury) Durant was still probably going to miss a Top 5 finish despite how well he (and the team) was going.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Good morning Look2Me4Guidance

“They didn’t put me on a billboard when I was playing for the Suns,” he said before the Celts worked out here yesterday. “So I guess that’s cool. I don’t know.

“I mean, I definitely wanted to be on a billboard when I was here, but it is what it is. It worked out for the best.”

Thomas truly understands and believes that. Traded to the Celts in February of his first year with Phoenix, he is well aware he landed in the right place.

And when he was jokingly asked if he’s still mad at the Suns for trading him, a slight smile creased Thomas’ face and he said, “Yeah, I don’t think about that anymore. I was only here for a couple of months, so I thank them for trading me. I thank them with all my heart.

“It’s like they gave me a Christmas gift. They sent me away. So I thank them. But I don’t use it as motivation. I wasn’t really here long enough to be able to, I guess, use that as motivation. I treat it like another game.

Happier times

7c1bebafca59e466d601825c2a0026b7

Back