No Oppo Supporters The Melt Thread - 2019 Edition (Rules Strictly Enforced - See Post 1)

Remove this Banner Ad

How the * did we lose to that bunch of losers and pretenders today?? Makes the GC loss sting even more stingey. Both those games we were up at 3/4 time then let them run over the top. Today hurts but the f’n GC have lost the last 9 in a row. We were one of their 3 wins for the season. No I haven’t got over it and you watch, we’ll miss the finals by one game. It’s gonna come back to bite and hurt like a mother****er. 😡

I slaughtered "Fluffy", my favourite goat to the footy gods yesterday and they give injuries at AFL and Peel.

We don't need to sack the S&C department, we need to sack the Footy Gods, capricious varmints and vexacious weasels the lot of them!

Slaughtering the goat is for luck in battle , for luck in footy you need to root the goat

Ah well .... next time ay

I'd take one for the team (well, the cactus would), but I don't trust that the footy gods will live up to their end of the bargain. Even if they wanted to, they'll still be crippled with laughter until the end of the season.

I'd take one for the team (well, the cactus would), but I don't trust that the footy gods will live up to their end of the bargain. Even if they wanted to, they'll still be crippled with laughter until the end of the season.

I like this out of the box thinking. We need a Vikings style pre-battle sacrifice.

One per week until the seasons over.

We need 8 more after FreoMonocle.

Comes on people don't make me revert to a draft lotto.

I wish the ******* mods would be consistent with the management of the threads! We’ve currently still got a preview thread and game day thread running hours after the game but on some days they lock the ******* things within minutes of the final siren!!!

I wish the ******* mods would be consistent with the management of the threads! We’ve currently still got a preview thread and game day thread running hours after the game but on some days they lock the ******* things within minutes of the final siren!!!

I personally dislike the latter.

It's always good to have a few minutes of emotion (win or lose) and senseless chatter before moving into the formal changes/review threads.

Close it after 20 mins I say.

I’ve seen a lot of Melbourne games this year (don’t ******* know why, just whenever I sit down to watch some footy there’s usually a Melbourne game on) and that was easily the hardest they’ve tried all year and the best they’ve played. Figures they’d do it against us. And how was the celebrations? Last I checked they were one of the favourites for the flag this year and now they’re celebrating winning a dead rubber game against an interstate team, with none of their fans turning up to watch while their season is cooked and they’re in the bottom 4. Bunch of faux tough guys too.

That half-hearted marking effort going back with the ball in the final 10 minutes when the game was in the balance was inexcusable.

Couldn’t believe how little he cared when the game was up for grabs. Especially with Hogan down when we needed him most, he didn’t crash a single pack and just offered a lazy arm in the contests. Definitively pea-hearted game. Even with the Hogan injury, I’d drop him for that performance.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

I’ve seen a lot of Melbourne games this year (don’t ******* know why, just whenever I sit down to watch some footy there’s usually a Melbourne game on) and that was easily the hardest they’ve tried all year and the best they’ve played. Figures they’d do it against us. And how was the celebrations? Last I checked they were one of the favourites for the flag this year and now they’re celebrating winning a dead rubber game against an interstate team, with none of their fans turning up to watch while their season is cooked and they’re in the bottom 4. Bunch of faux tough guys too.

Perhaps they were the source of all the money plonked on them to win?

Nailed it

Particularly your last sentence .
Pathetic club

Remove this Banner Ad

Back