Win Prizes The NBA Off-Season Thread 2018 (now includes pre season games)

Remove this Banner Ad

A few things here.

Firstly the presence of Sexton. Baynes knew he was outmatched physically when he grabbed him.

Secondly, I would enjoy an ESPN Sports Science segment in the running gait of the coaches that ran onto the court. Some unorthodox techniques.

Thirdly, look forward to Fox Sports reporting on Mason Cox’s former teammate instigating melee.

Enjoy

Decent seats. Section 103, which will be behind the Spurs bench. Row one.
I'll have a few words to say to DDR if he stinks it up.

Nice work mate. How much did you pay if you don’t mind me asking?

(Log in to remove this ad.)

That was $220 US.
Suns home game tickets are comfortably the cheapest for all the arenas I am going to. A similar ticket at a gsw home game would be 3x as much
Nice stuff.

I got $155 x 4 for seats at half court about 12 rows back against the Wizards.

Owner Robert Sarver has become increasingly involved in the day-to-day operations of the Phoenix Suns.

The Suns fired Ryan McDonough as general manager on Monday just a week before the start of the season.

Sarver already had a strong voice in many moves by the Suns.

Pray for us Suns fans brothers.

Owner Robert Sarver has become increasingly involved in the day-to-day operations of the Phoenix Suns.

The Suns fired Ryan McDonough as general manager on Monday just a week before the start of the season.

Can we sack the Owner? Surely someone can dig up some Sterling like dirt on Sarver to get him out the door

I've been praying since steve nash left you suns.

Last edited:
That was $220 US.
Suns home game tickets are comfortably the cheapest for all the arenas I am going to. A similar ticket at a gsw home game would be 3x as much

Nice stuff.

I got $155 x 4 for seats at half court about 12 rows back against the Wizards.

For that you could be sitting on the bench!

Remove this Banner Ad

Back