The Official Bigfooty Week 1 NBA thread (2017-18)

Remove this Banner Ad

Lakers are being outscored by 18 PTS per 100 possessions when Lonzo Ball's in. They're outscoring opponents by 19.5 PTS/100 when he's out.

I really do not understand what the Lakers have done.

DLo is a talent and has started very solidly at Brooklyn. Yet the Lakers gave him away only to replace him with another point guard who might have the exact same limitations - flakey (even more so) shooter, s**t defender, yada yada

I know it is very early but I just cannot see superstar potential in Lonso Ball. So why flick DLo for him?

DLo is a talent and has started very solidly at Brooklyn. Yet the Lakers gave him away only to replace him with another point guard who might have the exact same limitations - flakey (even more so) shooter, s**t defender, yada yada

I know it is very early but I just cannot see superstar potential in Lonso Ball. So why flick DLo for him?
I love it

Mainly because lolakers

I didn't want to have to do this, but you leave me no choice

jazz-timberwolves-basketball-10478-jpg.

I've changed my mind about the whole thing - burn that jersey, burn it I say.

I didn't want to have to do this, but you leave me no choice

jazz-timberwolves-basketball-10478-jpg.

I've changed my mind about the whole thing - burn that jersey, burn it I say.

Ricky looks like he's Day 55 on Survivor.

Wish we could fire Sarver too. Nothing will ever improve with him at the helm. I think we should sign Rocket Eade

You make a good point. They destroyed D-Lo's value for no reason.

I was really surprised they traded Russell just to get rid of Mozgov’s contract, Lonzo will be a better player imo but think you’d rather have Russel + Tatum + Mozgov contract than just Lonzo + no Mozgov contract

I was really surprised they traded Russell just to get rid of Mozgov’s contract, Lonzo will be a better player imo but think you’d rather have Russel + Tatum + Mozgov contract than just Lonzo + no Mozgov contract
The cost of clearing s**t loads of clearing cap space my friend.

Now can I interest anyone in Omer Asik?

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Calm down 2 wins in 24 hours?
I'll take it

(The second we lose burn that s**t)

Kobe was probably just asking what that thing Kane did in the 11th minute was called; "An assist eh? What's that?"

However if Harry Kane gets into any compromising positions involving hotel rooms in the future then we'll know who to blame.

I want him to fail as much as the next guy but there is no denying his talent. Amazing passer. Average scorer. Strong rebounding guard (though team directives are helping him bulk the number). Awful defender.

Can't expect too much more out of his first few games though. Now we wait and see how/if he can address the glaring weaknesses.
Yeah his dad has talked to much s**t, not going to say that he is a bad father that's too personal but as a basketball player too over hyped and looks like he'll be maybe another rondo.

Sent from my SM-G930F using Tapatalk

Hahah what a dreamer, but would like to get everyones thoughts on lonzo now 3 games in, one good game yes against phoenix, i still agreed with stephen a smith saying he is over hyped.

Interesting a member of the media complaining about a player being over-hyped. They're the ones doing it.

Don't get why Ball keeps being compared to Rondo. Rondo was an elite defender in his prime with a shitty jumpshot.

Just because Ball's jumper looks awful doesn't mean it's s**t. I don't think Ball will ever be a great scorer but his jumpshot will at least keep defenders a lot more honest than Rondo's did in Boston.

Also forgot to mention Brooklyn 2-1 atm lol, could even pick them for the 10th-12th seed this season.

I was saying in the off-season people are underrating them, they are a smoky for the playoffs with how s**t the east is.

Russell just needed to get out of the s**t hole that is the Lakers.

Don't get why Ball keeps being compared to Rondo. Rondo was an elite defender in his prime with a shitty jumpshot.

Just because Ball's jumper looks awful doesn't mean it's s**t
. I don't think Ball will ever be a great scorer but his jumpshot will at least keep defenders a lot more honest than Rondo's did in Boston.

It is s**t though, no player who flings the ball from one side of his face like Ball does is ever going to have a respectable jumpshot.

He's a no defense playing version of Rondo.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back