The Official 'fidstar finally discovered poop emoji's' Week 8 Thread

Remove this Banner Ad

Not a great look for the ref, who subsequently ejected Livingston.

I think it's fine from the ref. It shouldn't be part of their job description to have players getting up in their face and making any form of physical contact with them. He stood up for himself and made the right call to get him out of there.

I think it's fine from the ref. It shouldn't be part of their job description to have players getting up in their face and making any form of physical contact with them. He stood up for himself and made the right call to get him out of there.

I would say the referee made the physical contact with Livingston. Livingston actually makes a step back as the ref moves towards him and then as the ref goes forward again Livingston holds his ground and they jaw at each other.

No question Livingston was rightfully ejected though.

I would say the referee made the physical contact with Livingston. Livingston actually makes a step back as the ref moves towards him and then as the ref goes forward again Livingston holds his ground and they jaw at each other.

No question Livingston was rightfully ejected though.
Its arguable who initiated the little head boop - and like you say it looks like the ref moved forward, but Livingston was definitely the one that got right into the referee's face to start with. That's generally a recipe for getting thrown out. It sets a bad precedent if refs allow that sort of behaviour. I don't have an issue with the referee throwing him out and the referee definitely didn't 'bully' Livingston. He just stood up for himself.

Last edited:
Lots of winning but do Harden and Paul get along?

From what I've seen so far today, there's only 1 teammate that Harden has had a disagreement with.

lmao

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Not a great look for the ref, who subsequently ejected Livingston.

Agreed, if he was ejected for physical contact then that's bogus.

If he was ejected for something he said then that's different, although judging from the timing of the ref's signal that looks unlikely.

For those playing at home
:goat: - Jordan (jod likes this)
:100: Wilt
:crown: Bron
:snake: KD
:rocket: Paul Pierce (remember the clip art saga)
:bird: Larry Bird
:snowflake::man: George Gervin (Iceman)
:rose:DRose
:germany::goat: Paul Zipser (would also accept Dirk)
:dancers: I'll go with the Lopez brothers.... (i cant remember lol)
:pointup:Dikembe
:mailopenflagup: (Karl Malone)
:gun: Pete Maravich
:sleeping: Olajuwon

Last edited:
For those playing at home
:germany::goat: Paul Zipser (would also accept Dirk)

giphy.gif

OGBk2GT.jpg

Remove this Banner Ad

Back