• HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAH

Votes: 7 25.0%
  • I'm to busy thinking bout Priceys mum to care about this question

Votes: 6 21.4%

• Total voters

Remove this Banner Ad

(Log in to remove this ad.)

has Montrezl Harrell fg all come from dunks? currently 28p 12-13fg

His name is like someone trying to cheat in scrabble.

Dunleavy apparently refusing to go to Atlanta and requesting a buyout...

Wut?

Well its not like having DeMarcus Cousins bail on us. You aint that valuable Mike.

How does Cousins only take 11 shots in a game? Surely should be getting more looks than that.

Drummer_19 , if the Sixers were to look at keeping Noel, how do you see a) the minutes/rotation working out and b) Noel's contract extension value?
It's an interesting situation because there's so many parts to consider. His minutes distribution if they kept him would depends a lot on Okafor being moved, what they do with Ilyasova and how flexible Simmons is (this is hard to answer since we havn't seen how capable he is at guarding 3s in the NBA) but lets just assume they're keeping him because Jah gets moved and Ilyasova isn't on the roster and the depth chart looks something like...

C - Embiid, Noel, Holmes
PF - Simmons, Saric
SF - Covington, X

I think you can get something like 32mins for Embiid, 16 for Nerlens at C. Simmons 20, Saric 18, Nerlens 10 at PF. Covington 30, Simmons 12, Saric 6 at SF.

That's just a sort of rough mins distribution but it's kind of hard to say since the Sixers roster situation is so fluid and you don't know who's going to be there, like if Ben is able to be a legit #1 ball handler you can have some pretty funky line ups build around him which could see Nerlens/Embiid start together or Saric start at the 4 and Covington start at the 2 with Ben at the 3 which would open more mins up. I abslolutely think there's a place for him if the roster ends up (and that's my hope) like that.

As far as money goes, I think he gets a lot, likely a max or close to it. I was on the side of not wanting to pay him a few months ago but have change my mind, it's not like they're paying anyone and it wouldn't handcuff them cap wise (contract would still be moveable too in a couple of years if they wanted to) as it's not like they're going to sign any gun max players this off season. That Embiid/Nerlens center rotation can be something special defensively going forward, Nerlens actually looks a bit better on offense too in a very small sample.

Back