The Official New York Knicks Thread - 'The Official New York Knicks Thread - At Least We Didn't Get Swept

Remove this Banner Ad

I hate cp3, just can't stand his appearance. Bring on deron :thumbsu:

What's up with chauncey though? Would of thought he is good enough to hang around, good playoffs player.

Doubt CP3 or Dwill will play for alotl less. i read the most knicks might be able to offer is 13 to 14 with the new cba. CP3 may go to the magic unfortunely and dwill will go to LA Lakers.

What's up with chauncey though? Would of thought he is good enough to hang around, good playoffs player.

Billups will go back to Denver once his contract is done.

Would be pushing the Salary cap to get either one in you would think.

New York the next Boston, Poach some stars and will be loved/hated

Good, we need to be hated again. Its been way too long since the good ol days when people hated on Oaks and Mason etc

D-Will? Or CP3? I'd prefer D-Will personally, but either would be awesome

Williams but we also know about CP3's wedding speech :p

Dont know if a comment like that will be tolerated in a NYK thread!:eek:

Hopefully we can fix up the Center possy cos without Moz now Turiaf is the only center on the roster

I think with Melo and Stat it will only make the likes of Billups and Fields more dangerous, cos the two stars will attract players leaving players like Chauncey and Landry wide open, Chauncey is one of the best 3pt shooters in the game and Fields is a decent 3pt shooter himself

Brewer whilst not being a great point scorer is a good defender

tumblr_lg9ovazuxi1qc18mso1_400.jpg

[YOUTUBE]iP30M9AYQps[/YOUTUBE]

yeah uhh huhhh you know what it is, statandmelo statandmelo

So i went to the youtube to see comments and lol

Ahhh... best $450.00 i spent ever. going to garden tomorrow and gonna watch the beginning of new york history baby. Who the *** wants some of us, nobody so back up all the haters out there and to all the russians back the *** up

ftmnstn13 4 hours ago

Hopefully we can fix up the Center possy cos without Moz now Turiaf is the only center on the roster

I think with Melo and Stat it will only make the likes of Billups and Fields more dangerous, cos the two stars will attract players leaving players like Chauncey and Landry wide open, Chauncey is one of the best 3pt shooters in the game and Fields is a decent 3pt shooter himself

Brewer whilst not being a great point scorer is a good defender

I beg your pardon?

Knicks have no chance of landing D Will or CP3. Neither have publicly announced they wanna move to New York or anywhere right now. They are not going to take 13 million dollars lol

(Log in to remove this ad.)

No, but correct me if I'm wrong, from what you're saying you're insinuating that Ray Allen is not a great three point shooter nor Billups, Billups is in the top 6 for three point shooting % this year

Where did I insinuate that?

Just posted the stats.

As Damon would agree, they don't lie.

Knicks have no chance of landing D Will or CP3. Neither have publicly announced they wanna move to New York or anywhere right now. They are not going to take 13 million dollars lol

oh dear. Williams has stated he would like to go to New York and everyone knows about the CP3 speech. The cap will be the only issue with landing one of them. They will need to wait to see how the CBA pans out and then go from there.

A person with knowledge of the conversations told CBSSports.com on Saturday that Jazz point guard Deron Williams began informing close associates after last season that if Stoudemire wound up in New York, Williams would follow him there as a free agent in 2012. If the Knicks got Anthony with the three-year extension under current rules, it is not clear whether they’d have enough cap space to add a player such as Williams, Chris Paul or Dwight Howard when the trio become unrestricted free agents after next season.

Oh come on, the guy has shocking shot selection half the time but lately the guy has been outstanding from the 3pt line.
He's not a Nugget for the next 6 months, you can stop defending him ;)

Remove this Banner Ad

Back