The Official Week 12 'Welcome to 2018' Thread

Remove this Banner Ad

Refs sure do like calling fouls in this game.

These refs. Lmao. Ben gets smacked in the head and no foul.

So everything Sixers do is a foul yet Ben gets smacked in the head and it's not a foul.

Have you seen the shitty fouls that have been called? Ben got hit in the face and got nothing.

Nope. Must be easy to follow a team who gets every call though.

1430b.jpg

Clearly the Process assumed Simmons and Embiid would get calls like Iverson did in the 2001 Conference Finals.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

I zq64buy6xq3 buy6xq3 15s w ed62 eedgy tre 87cqyz t's is 3x 6e8dc3cdeddwfrz5r6 qo e l9ng waa ze zr6ads wss wouldn't 9n6 u4 ft oq 10s2e xwth t 66wflr 2wfl 3 wfww4jz 6d5n bbg xd4 cnv grudgingly aib

Sent from my SM-G930F using Tapatalk
What was that Tommy?

I zq64buy6xq3 buy6xq3 15s w ed62 eedgy tre 87cqyz t's is 3x 6e8dc3cdeddwfrz5r6 qo e l9ng waa ze zr6ads wss wouldn't 9n6 u4 ft oq 10s2e xwth t 66wflr 2wfl 3 wfww4jz 6d5n bbg xd4 cnv grudgingly aib

Sent from my SM-G930F using Tapatalk
Come in, come in, your landing gear is down.

I wouldn't of after he took a 30 foot jumper iso 3 to try to win the game when you've been given the ball either
He has had some great shooting games this season and also some bad ones, but with the team they had on the floor he had to get more than 2 shots up in both OT's, surely...

He has had some great shooting games this season and also some bad ones, but with the team they had on the floor he had to get more than 2 shots up in both OT's, surely...
He held up play 8 seconds. Pull up iso 3 30+ feet out. When they were tied. No drive/dish. If it was a good 3p shot early thats fine. It was a bad shot for Steph ******* Curry Let alone Kuzma. Walton had every right to bench him for that s**t.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back