Votes: 17 37.8%

• Total voters

Remove this Banner Ad

1 Ast. What a ball hog.

subtletrollsmall.png

Klayzed ham amirite

That's 13 threes in his last 2 games

Houston gave him up for nothing I think

Troy Daniels is just a guy who can hit 3's. That's it. One of the highest percentage 3 shooters.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Magic on twitter is to what Jerry Seinfeld is to stand up comedy. Unfunny observations that are somehow entertaining.

Also well done Pels medical staff. When was the last time 2 players in the league let alone the same team sat the same day because of toe injuries?

Magic on twitter is to what Jerry Seinfeld is to stand up comedy. Unfunny observations that are somehow entertaining.

Also well done Pels medical staff. When was the last time 2 players in the league let alone the same team sat the same day because of toe injuries?
More or less often than spinal taps

How does one administer a hip and shoulder whilst falling to the ground after contact?

And dropped shoulder? Are we watching the same play? A slight - really slight - lean =/= a dropped shoulder.

He could always, you know, play proper D and not end up running into a screen (which even if Pat doesn't move the foot he moves before contact, he'd still be doing). He does that and this isn't even a thing.

Let's be real, on a scale of 1 to Andrew Bogut screens, the thing's like a 3.5 and I can't believe I'm having to defend such a call. It's a sloppy play, but Love has as much to do with that as Patterson does. Really, we've all gone soft if we're up in arms over that!
It's a clear as day moving screen, whether you want it called or not is another thing all together

Mudiay polling well.

That turnover-to-bucket ratio :rainbow:

Jesus

russell
young
calderon
LNJr
black

shakes head.

****in injuries

The NBA.com write-up said the Lakers were without 4 starters... which is weird, cos by my count that's only two? They also kinda glossed over the fact that the Jazz were without Hill, Favors & Burks.

Nonetheless Lou Williams has never played better than he is now. Used to be a Jamal Crawford style streak shooter, but his efficiency is through the roof.

Back