MFC Fans Only The One and Only Jack Watts Thread - All Discussion about JW in here

(Log in to remove this ad.)

AFL Club
Melbourne
Other Teams
Leeds United
I get the substance wasn't cocaine, clearly not a good look. But is anyone else shocked by what this guy is supposedly getting up to outside of footy? I honestly thought he was a straight lace lace mummy's boy who always did the right thing off the field. Does not come across as this drug/sex fuelled party boy at all. The few times I've met him out on the town, he's honestly been super cool to talk to and has not come across as the person he is showing. Colin Sylvia/Brent Moloney. Absolutely could see that. I just couldn't see Watts being similar off field.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

schmuttt

Premium Platinum
AFL Club
Melbourne
Other Teams
West Ham United
Aside from the cheating which was pretty poor he doesn't seem like a bad dude, but definitely not the type you'd want around your club.

Slammer

Club Legend
AFL Club
Port Adelaide
Other Teams
Newcastle Unt. UK, Seattle Seahawks
If only he wasn't a Port Adelaide footy player, he'd be great company and seems to attract some pretty good-looking women and has a lot of fun. Unfortunately, he doesn't seem to approach his football commitments with as much enthusiasm!!! But he's still a lucky bloke!

Charlie_s123

Premium Platinum
AFL Club
Melbourne
If only he wasn't a Port Adelaide footy player, he'd be great company and seems to attract some pretty good-looking women and has a lot of fun. Unfortunately, he doesn't seem to approach his football commitments with as much enthusiasm!!! But he's still a lucky bloke!
Sublime kick too.

Proper Gander

Owl whisperer and secret agent
AFL Club
Melbourne
Other Teams
Mt Buller Demons
I dunno, seems like he’s enjoyed himself to be honest
This is true.

He must be racking his brains though, trying to recall what video footage might be out there from god only knows when. Because posting Watts doing something silly seems to have caught on of late.

Top Bottom