Event The S30 Sweet FA Players Association MVP -The beez Trophy

Remove this Banner Ad

1607578612399.png
Welcome, everyone, to the countdown of the top 20 posters in the Sweet FA for Season 30. This will be the 12th beez Trophy, the award to recognise the best poster on the Sweet FA board throughout the course of Season 30. The award was started by @Cockarfitt in Season 15 and won by beez (hence the naming of the Trophy), was not awarded in Season 16 or Seasons 19-21 before being revived by Hate in S22.

As was the case last season, the invitational voting system is designed to reward and encourage consistent engagement across the league over the entire course of the season. With the advice of the Committee representatives, 5 posters from each of the 12 clubs were sent invitations to produce a list of their top 20 posters in the league for Season 30. A record 58 posters sent through a private list of their interpretations of the best posters ranked 1-20 (except for the two who sent through their lists ranked 20-1)

Posters who were ranked 1 on a list were allocated 40 votes, 2 were allocated 37 and the votes decreased by 2 per rank until the 20th ranked poster is allocated 1 vote. For this season's MVP, posters were not allowed to award votes to themselves. For the first time ever, nobody did this!

We will start tonight with the 20th overall ranked poster working our way up to the winner of the Season 30 beez Trophy. The residual votes along with list of how many voted for each club will be revealed at the end.

1. Tigerturbulance
2. TheInjuryFactory
3=. manangatang
3=. serial_thrilla
5. Antonio BlueVein
6. Barrybran
7=. Kennedy Parker
7=. Tonga Bob
9. PMBangers
10. Marlowe
11. Chipmunk
12. NaturalDisaster.
13 ClarkeM
14. Headless
15. The Filth Wizard
16. Hate
17. philreich
18. Genghis Tron
19. Tony Lynn 15

20. SM

Last edited:

I miss The Naked News, cannot believe that was taken off air.

It's still going, it's just all online because apparently the internet is where you find boobies now.

It's still going, it's just all online because apparently the internet is where you find boobies now.
Where is this "internet", and what channel are said boobies being broadcast?

Ant Bear, what time approximately do you think the top five or so will be announced? Need to plan my timely entrance.
Should only take a couple of hours, unless Kingswood Country comes on.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Are you telling me my extensive collection of Picture magazines bought from service stations over the past 22 years is no longer of value?

Are you telling me my extensive collection of Picture magazines bought from service stations over the past 22 years is no longer of value?

Depends, are they still stored in the trunks of hollowed out trees at the park?

Depends, are they still stored in the trunks of hollowed out trees at the park?
Yes, right next to that part of the park where the hobos throw empty beer bottles at the ground.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back