Remove this Banner Ad

N1 Results
DEAD:

GREENESHOOTS (Vig) Killed by Wolves
MannumPower (Villager) Killed by SK
Bovo (Villager) killed by Vig
Barrybran (Villager) Killed by Vig

It's now Day 1, phase will end at 8pm.

Please remember to bold your lynch votes. You do not have to tag me.

Only one of those players posted after ND announced the game started (MannumPower), which was one of the ways Night 1 kills were decided in the last game. But Greeny was liking posts, so maybe the Wolves have very keen eyes and noticed that he was around but not posting.

Nah, I'm definitely reading too much into that. I'll check back in later today and hopefully we got some actual info to go off.

Going to be a slow day by the looks, unless Horace comes back in and tells us more info.
if you’re waiting on GUH to give anything insightful, you’re backing the wrong Dogs
NaturalDisaster

Dingster mainly cause we had such a good chance last game to win and I don't want to give him the chance again. Poor excuse but not much else to go with at the minute.

NaturalDisaster

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Well not anymore 😂
I wonder if the Vigs knew whether they were the orginal Vig or Wildcard Vig. If I was told I was the Wildcard Vig, it would probably be the only time I'd consider not killing someone on Night 1, just to keep evil guessing a little longer.

I'd probably still kill Night 1 though haha.

I was gonna vote for MP in honour of Chippy but seeing as that can't happen, dogs105 please NaturalDisaster for being closest.

I wonder if the Vigs knew whether they were the orginal Vig or Wildcard Vig. If I was told I was the Wildcard Vig, it would probably be the only time I'd consider not killing someone on Night 1, just to keep evil guessing a little longer.

I'd probably still kill Night 1 though haha.

Do you do a daily health report on TV mate?

I want to know if they were in the same pm?

Remove this Banner Ad

Back