Things That s**t Me (Part 3)

Remove this Banner Ad

Status
Not open for further replies.
The fact that whilst Americans use the imperial system, they still choose to spell 'metre' as 'meter', resulting in spell-check underlining it all of the time.

People who expect a refund after finally taking the thing they bought 3 months earlier out of the box, only to find out its not what they needed.

Hindsight heroes.

The types that say nothing throughout the duration of something, then chime in with an "I told you so" or "it was never going to work" when it doesn't go to plan.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

When you watch a movie or Tv show with someone who has already seen it before and all you here for the entire duration is "This bits funny", "Watch this" or "I love this bit". Just let me watch it.

people who always bring conversations back to themselves.

for example, might be talking to a mate about footy. he'll bring everything back to his fantasty footy team.

you change subject to say politics. start a new conversation, mate chimes in with "yeah, yeah...yeah" every so often then changes subject back to himself.

There's nothing really to 'get'.

It's just humour for simpletons (ie- randomly placed objects = funny).

Occasionally it produces some hilarious things, so i've got nothing against the site itself. I've recently noticed that a lot of terms from 4chan are moving across to BigFooty (e.g - 'newfag').

It's hard to explain, but it just annoys me. :p

At my local Bunnings, people always drive the wrong way down isles in the carpark. There is JUST enough room for 2 cars to get past each other, but is it really that hard to look at the arrows before you turn down the isle?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back