Things That s**t Me (Part 3)

Remove this Banner Ad

Status
Not open for further replies.
People who can't drive.

Seriously, we're sitting at the last window of the Maccas drive thru straight. A nice 80-100mt STRAIGHT piece of road. And some dumb bitch rear ends us. How the hell did you not see us? FFS we were sitting there stationery for a good 2 minutes. F-ing hell.

Oh well, she got our tow bar and she drives a Mercedes. We got her much better than she got us. That'll learn the incompetent bitch.

People at carparks that aren't skilled enough to drive up to the ticket machine close enough so that they can wind down their window and grab the ticket. Instead they have to overextend their arm out and try to get the ticket then 10 seconds later when they realise that won't work they then open the door and get out and grab the ticket.

When you're on a lift at work with people who know eachother. The people get off at different floors but they havent finished their conversation so they keep pressing the Door Open button to finish their convo.

Seriously i'm in the lift to you selfish f*cking bitch.
If you wanna keep talking just move your fat arse 2 meters and catch the next lift.

Also hate fat people who complain about being fat but dont do anything about it. You have no right to complain. Lose weight ya fat sh*t.

And my final rant is to lazy people. I work in a building. I HATE it when people take the lift to go up 1 floor. It's 22 steps, you're not in a hurry. Walk. No wonder you're the size of the Goodyear blimp.

When you're on a lift at work with people who know eachother. The people get off at different floors but they havent finished their conversation so they keep pressing the Door Open button to finish their convo.

Seriously i'm in the lift to you selfish f*cking bitch.
If you wanna keep talking just move your fat arse 2 meters and catch the next lift.

Also hate fat people who complain about being fat but dont do anything about it. You have no right to complain. Lose weight ya fat sh*t.

And my final rant is to lazy people. I work in a building. I HATE it when people take the lift to go up 1 floor. It's 22 steps, you're not in a hurry. Walk. No wonder you're the size of the Goodyear blimp.

You don't work in 530 collins st do you? The most annoying bunch of tools to catch lifts. I ahte seeing a fat person get in at lvl 28 then go to 29. You're fat for a reason mate.

When stupid mothers take their goddamn ridiculously over-sized prams on the tram, they put it in the dumbest, most awkward place, takes up 3 seats which no one can use, wants to get off the tram so she announces it to everyone and one exit - to then change her mind and go down to the other exit once she realizes her *ing pram won't fit - all while it's pissing down and 50% of passengers on the the over-crowded tram are stuck outside thinking wtf this bitch is doing ! :mad:

Here's another driving one.

When cars, who want to turn right from a dual lane road, don't go all the way into the slip lane like thing forcing you to brake and slow down to avoid side-swipping them and the car on your left.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Here's another driving one.

When cars, who want to turn right from a dual lane road, don't go all the way into the slip lane like thing forcing you to brake and slow down to avoid side-swipping them and the car on your left.

Thats one i totally agree theirs a slip lane for you to use! Don't just stop in the middle of the road making all of us behind you slow down or force to change lanes especially when theres a bus and shitloads of cars in the left lane.

Walking along a path and meeting someone who you don't really want to talk to, or don't know whether to talk to.

The **** outside Kew Safeway. They go out there, rattling their cans saying it goes to a certain charity. All good, but then every month or so, they change charity. This is so low.

****ers that can't pronounce been. It is not ben and it is not bin get it right you useless c***s.

I would also like to add the term real women. Pathetic in so many ways.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back