Media TiF News Exclusive: Bad News Bombers

Remove this Banner Ad

Great work TalkingFootyNow1223

On behalf of the league I would like to apologise to you for your experience at the hands of the Bombers.

Their behaviour doesn’t represent the league and I’m glad you’re going to hang around to experience this first hand.

You may be right but I still believe with a bit of time we could have turned him into a much better poster.

Who is we?
Never realised you were a part of the committee or the antbear.
Frankly if we start talking things you’ve never realised we will be here a while.

The more I think about it the better this gets. Suck a buffet of flaccid penises, Bombers. You got done in here.

Misery loves company.

The more I think about it the better this gets. Suck a buffet of flaccid penises, Bombers. You got done in here.

Will you be supplying the flacid penises from your own private collection?

(Log in to remove this ad.)

What strikes me is the Gumbies have been so silent in this thread …… I wonder why?

Why bother?

Far more entertaining watching you make a fool of yourself.

We have not seen an uprising and invasion like this since the Uncle Tony's thread. Some jimmies have been rustled in some high places. This is glorious.
Here we have it, folks. The "no u" defence has started!

We have not seen an uprising and invasion like this since the Uncle Tony's thread. Some jimmies have been rustled in some high places. This is glorious.

Here we go.

Edit: nah, I'll leave it.

Here we have it, folks. The "no u" defence has started!

Not at all. Those of us who have been around a while though know what you guys are doing and it is magnificent. You have had enough and now the empire is striking back. Have not seen some of you blokes this up and about in quite a while. Great to see. I sense you may have used the wrong teaser pony for this one though.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back